Sen. Thomas Carper

Democrat  •  Delaware  •  3rd Term  •  Sworn In 2001
Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All

• Moderated Comment

• Anonymous 02/13/2008 11:31am

Those who vote for unconstitutional warrentless wiretaps and vote to protect the criminals that violate our privacy are not worthy of the position they hold. It’s impossible to justify undermining the very essence of our constitution in order to protect it. Another sell out.

• lewanna714 09/24/2009 11:26pm

Senate Democrats unbelievably rejected an amendment that would have required a full cost analysis by the Congressional Budget Office and a 72-hour review period before the Finance Committee could hold its final vote on the massive health care “reform” bill. The amendment was offered by Kentucky Republican Jim Bunning. Democrats on the Finance Committee disagreed and voted down the Bunning amendment 11-to-12. I ask, “Why”?

• Spam Comment

• fortermlimits 11/24/2009 8:29pm

You voted for cloture to proceed on HR3590 and we will vote against you in 2012.

• DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 12:34pm

SENATOR,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
  • Anonymous 02/24/2010 8:08am

• klassylady25 03/23/2010 4:13pm

People aren’t going to think about labels. When was the last time you shopped in a public setting.

You don’t support weight loss surgery and it works. I live with 2 bariatric patients. When will you skinny people ever learn it’s not always about eating. I’m listening to you an Cspan2 8:13pm Tuesday and obviously you don’t have a clue on this. Again you’re getting your information from sound bites.

Take some time and learn more about losing weight.

• Spam Comment