Former Sen. Christopher Dodd

Last Term 2005 - 2010 View All

sharibear 07/07/2010 4:56pm
in reply to pelmof Jun 29, 2010 4:06am
pelmof 06/29/2010 4:06am

Dear Senator Dodd,

pramsey 05/28/2010 4:01am

I’m no real fan of Mr. Richard Blumenthal, but getting an endorsement from Sen Dodd is like applying for a pistol permit with a personal reference from Charles Manson.

sheepwshotguns 05/20/2010 12:25am

once again dodd sells us out to the bankers…

DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 11:16am

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???

Spam Comment

Anonymous 02/24/2010 10:25am

Anonymous 02/21/2010 4:48am

Spam Comment

JeffCunningham 12/09/2009 4:40pm

You sir, are an imbecile, plain and simple. You fit well in the Obama dictatorship. We Americans are not going to stand still for the likes of you. You degrade and insult us on a daily basis. Who do you think you are you pompous ass? You will be held accountable in the next elections so if in fact I were you; I would tread lightly.And health care; I’m literally eating 1 meal per day. I’ve been out of work for many months. Why don’t you do something like extend my benefits. I won’t need health care at this rate, I’m starving to death. Oh yes, I’m slowly starving.

fortermlimits 11/24/2009 8:46pm

Let’s get this guy out as soon as possible!!!

arzuagm 10/03/2009 6:55am

please don’t vote on this health care bill.

it is political suicide if you do. no one wants it except the ones that need it. those that have insurance do not.

think about the ones that do and how it will affect them.

IntelligentlyConservative 09/09/2009 6:49am
in reply to meyermayhem Aug 04, 2009 11:04am

I agree whole-heartedly that there should be term limits imposed (on both houses), but I’m not sure just how short of a run it should be. I think 3 or 4 terms would be good. One huge hurdle to that is the life-time healthcare coverage, and other life-time benefits of being a Congressman, even for only 1 term. Getting them to vote for revocation of these perks, AND limiting themselves to a certain # of terms will probably prove to be impossible.

IntelligentlyConservative 09/09/2009 6:40am
in reply to Hobbes11780 Jul 13, 2009 12:36pm

Actual people don’t vote for this type of scum. Him, Pelosi, Reid, et-al are voted for by dead people, dogs, illegals, and re-votes (same person voting multiple times). They are not representative of any thinking American. They are representative of what you can accomplish with enough money, the will to do evil with that money, and shady connections with like-minded scumbags.

pramsey 08/13/2009 3:34pm

If even half of what is in Dick Morris’s book “Catastrophe” about the “Honorable” Mr. Dodd is true, he should be walked out in handcuffs, to room with Mr. B Madoff.

He has bilked this country and his constituents repeatedly over his EIGHT terms, and has the audacity to claim that he has done no wrong, when he has knowingly violated rules of ethics even for an average citizen, let alone someone in his position of authority and responsibility.

His father has a baseball stadium named for him in Norwich, Ct., Senator Thomas J. Dodd Memorial Stadium, and he was no better. One of only nine Senators in history and 6 in the 20th century to be formally censured.

I guess the acorn (no pun intended) really doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Mr. Dodd, I guess the acorn (no pun intended) really doesn’t fall far from the tree.

meyermayhem 08/04/2009 11:04am

I think there should be a two term limit. Let’s get some experience and know how into our government.

shawsdq 07/21/2009 7:09am

Sen Dodd has got to be the worst politiican of all time. He consistantly votes against the views of the people he works for in CT. Why are we still electing him…stop voting for him people, it is that simple.

Hobbes11780 07/13/2009 12:36pm

How does this piece of trash keep getting elected? Please do not vote for this idiot again! He is one of the most corrupt politicians in government right now and everyone keeps voting for him. With people like Dodd in power, the US will cease to exist in less than a generation.

americanpilot 05/24/2009 7:15am

Dodd is festering pile of pig sh—.
Anti-gun started with his father with the first of the anti-gun acts screwing up rights of gun owners in the good state of Conn.

His credit card company bill recently sign by B.O. increases the royal shafting. Annual percentage rates will go up past 30% as the credit card companies scramble to recoup what they are losing with this bill. AND HE KNOWS THAT. But he doesn’t give a f—k about me and you

yoopervan73 03/30/2009 5:11pm

The lying weasel. the scum of the Washington DC. He is even fit to polish the shoes of the homeless throughout all of Washington DC. This scum should do the right thing tie a millstone around his neck and drop himself in the Potomac

Lets take the money from his assets, the two properties he received through the VIP treatement with Countrywide. Seize his 100,000 cottage in Ireland. Seize his wife’s assets too. Bernie Madoff did not swindle as much as Dodd the dude. Why is not this scum in jail too!

miternjrt 03/22/2009 4:22pm

How dare he lie like this?
He needs to go with the entire amateur hour bunch.
They are put us into such a tailspin that Our great grandchildren will be paying for this.

They are idiots !!! They did not read what was written.
Those bonuses are their legal deal.
Perhaps our Politicans should pay back those bonuses out of their personal pockets.
Our tax dodger secretary needs to leave with the rest.
Allowing them to TAX those AIG people as they are is a dangerous power play we are allowing our government to practice.
I just do not think these nuts are competent employees and need to go
ASAP.

It will be interesting to know, why that tax dodger cannot get anyone to work with/under him.
It will be interesting to know, WHO will pay their taxes on APRIL 15TH.
Socialists or REAL LEGAL AMERICANS

john2000 03/18/2009 11:38pm

Dodd is pure scum.

miternjrt 03/18/2009 3:58am

Impeach them ALL

skip292 02/05/2009 10:22am

I am so outraged at what I see going on in Washington that I’m ashamed to be an American! You childish idiots stand up there telling everyone how bad the other party is and everyone that doesn’t agree with your views as if you are really doing it for the people! That goes for both sides, I haven’t seen an honest bipartisan effort by anyone! And as far as the government being able to tell anyone how to run their business…you better look in the mirror first! Sick and Tired of lip-service in MT.

Anonymous 06/22/2008 10:45am

People out in your communities are talking to you and you are not listening. Pass the Iraq-Afghanistan War Funding Supplement with the New GI Bill benefits along with the Unemployment Extensions without anymore add on’s. Please send this Bill as is just exactly the way the House voted on it and get it right by the people of this Great Nation. USA first, all the Way. That is it my friends in the Senate, in a nutshell, Make US Proud, Pass this Legislation.

Anonymous 06/14/2008 8:48pm

Don’t play politics with the American people anymore and pass HR5749 veto proof next week. People before politics. Please many need it!!!

Anonymous 04/09/2008 5:09am

IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH! A TRAITOR! A LIAR! A THEIF! PUT HIM IN THE STREET! EVERYONE SPEAK OUT! DON’T JUST WAIT FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN. GET UP AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Anonymous 04/08/2008 5:55am

I happen to have run out of unemployment benefits in February. I could really use that extension right about now as I still have not found any full time work never mind health insurance.

Anonymous 04/03/2008 11:51am

How long do we have wait for S.2544?????

Anonymous 01/23/2008 7:38am

People with mortgages on houses they never should have bought that was not within their means is causing seniors to NOT BE ABLE TO PAY THEIR BILL with the new TOO FAST TOO LOW interest rates. Doesn’t anyone consider that seniors who live on this income are loser’s BIG TIME with cost of everything going up, income going DOWN and yet we pay taxes on this interest income too. You can do something to ENCOURAGE the feds not to lower rates again next week. we need help too. C. McCrady, Oklahoma City OK

Official website: