Former Sen. Elizabeth Dole

Republican  •  North Carolina 1 Terms  •  Sworn In 2003

Anonymous 09/07/2008 7:24pm

Everyone check out my site

Anonymous 07/29/2008 5:31pm

I want to know if there is a bill now in Congress which pays Master Degree persons who have this degree in a field other than the field in which they are teaching. My son-in-law is re-entering the teaching field but has a Masters Degree in Divinity (he was a former Wesleyan Minister). He really needs this extra pay. Is there such a bill in Congress now?? He will be teaching mathmetics at a middle school.

Sincerely,
Edna S. (Faye) White
Concerned Mother in law

Anonymous 07/29/2008 5:29pm

Sincerely,
Edna S. (Faye) White
Concerned Mother in law

Anonymous 06/15/2008 5:11pm

Middle class America wake up! A vote for a Republican is a vote for your own demise. Is war moral or do the Republicans just use religion to sell out the well meaning and good folks of America? Remember in November!!!!!! Vote all these bums out!!!!!!!!

Anonymous 05/12/2008 9:28pm

I have recently read Obama’s Senate Bill 2433. What a scam on American taxpayers. How can our government expect the taxpayers to give up .7% of the American GNP when the economy is in a near depression. Bush’s War is costing billions for taxpayers to pay for decades in the future! The Chinese own this country now through the Treasury Notes our government is selling. Every American currently owes the Chinese nearly $5,000.00 because of this! The Chinese are building the largest, most, sophisticated, super-quiet submarine force in the world all from the products we purchase at Walmarts, Dollar General, etc. Better than the sub you saw christen (USS NC) a few days ago! I am not a fly-by-night individual…I am a retired individual who has worked hard for the betterment of my country (vet also) and it makes me sick when I see people who go to Washington with a promise to the voter to follow the Constitution and introduce bills such as 2433. I have voted in every election since I turned 21. Today, I am beginning to feel that it was and is a waste of my time. How much more can we take. The people who do pay taxes can’t carry the world much farther along with those in this country who do not want to work as well as those who are here illegally having one child behind the other. What a mess this country is in!!!! It is time for all Americans to vote any incumbent out of office. Our representive government is not a retirement center for worn-out politicans.
It is also not a place for those with radical ideas such as Barrack Obama and others.
A very concerned citizen who loves his country!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous 02/13/2008 11:53am

Those who vote for unconstitutional warrentless wiretaps and vote to protect the criminals that violate our privacy are not worthy of the position they hold. It’s impossible to justify undermining the very essence of our constitution in order to protect it. Another sell out.

52.9%