Sen. Michael Enzi

Republican  •  Wyoming  •  3rd Term  •  Sworn In 1997
Current Term 2009 - 2015 View All

• Anonymous 04/06/2008 9:02am

This man is totaly against unemployment extensions , he hasn’t a clue of the sufferings in America. He is done in November so he doesn’t really care…

• Anonymous 06/15/2008 5:16pm

Middle class America wake up! A vote for a Republican is a vote for your own demise. Is war moral or do the Republicans just use religion to sell out the well meaning and good folks of America? Remember in November!!!!!! Vote all these bums out!!!!!!!!

Wyohaygal 07/29/2011 11:07am

I am proud to vote Republican. And who started the most recent ‘not a war?’ Voting the bums happened in 2010. I hope again in 2012! But not Enzi. He’s one of us!

• MGGood 01/08/2010 4:34pm

First of all if you are going to speak your mind on a subject show who you are… Where do you think the money comes from to support an extension of unemployment? As the economy is in turmoil companies do not have the cash to continue paying unemployment. If this type of bill is passed more companies would go further into debt paying out for no return, it is better for the company to get by through this economic crisis than to fail while supporting non-working old employees that do not provide for the company. Research a little about the topics they are voting for the present and the future. This bill would do nothing but hurt the recession that we are currently in.

• Wyohaygal 01/28/2010 4:13am

I am so fortunate to live in Wyoming with such great representation. Enzi has in good faith worked to support our state, and our nation. It takes a special person to live here, and a special person to represent us,and fight for our rights. Which we do in Enzi. Luckily all those comments from people I see are not his constituents, just wannabes. Keep up the good work,and thanks!

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

Wyohaygal 07/29/2011 11:08am

Talk to your own reps. We talk to ours, and he listens. Poor you.

• purplelilac3084 06/29/2010 5:17am

pelmof 06/29/2010 7:21am

Well there you are again, purplelilac3084: You did not write this text, I did. If you go to all the senator’s pages, you will see on 91 of them this text was placed there by me, not you. Only on the 8 remaining senator’s pages was this text placed by you. (I did not send to Byrd, obviously). At least when I placed the text I was polite enough to address each senator by name. I really don’t like having my text hijacked. And you have committed plagiarism and copyright infringement.

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• metergoose 02/13/2012 2:11am

Read a great offer of comparable articles, but only discovered this write-up to my taste, thank you Canada Goose Jackets

• Spam Comment

• jaffa 03/07/2012 12:13am

Strategic initiatives group is an international human capital consulting firm providing intelligent staffing solutions and retained search services for global professional services and Technology firms. Our customer portfolio includes management consulting, systems integration and specialized staffing solutions organizations. Thanks.
    Regards,