Sen. Dianne Feinstein

Democrat  •  California  •  5th Term  •  Sworn In 1992
Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All

• Anonymous 01/18/2010 7:39am

• DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 11:56am

SENATOR,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
  • Anonymous 02/18/2010 2:48pm

• Anonymous 02/20/2010 6:13am

• Anonymous 02/20/2010 7:48am

• Anonymous 02/21/2010 3:56am

http://www.prisonplanet.com/how-you-could-also-be-a-victim-of-the-laptop-spying-scandal.html……………………………………………………………………………better put are parks back in amercian hands and OUT OF THE CRIMINAL UN HANDS FEINSTEIN……..

• Anonymous 02/21/2010 4:03am

ARNOLD IS GOING TO BE GONE HE IS A CRIMINAL TO THE REPUBLIC!!!!!!!!!HES BEEN PUT IN PLACE BY THE GLOBAL CRIMINAL ELITE PERIOD…..HE AND THE MAJORITY OF ARE GOVERMENT IS UN BTCH BOYS AND GIRLS…….THE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT YOU PEOPLE ARE DOING!!!!!UTUBE REFLECTIONS AND WARNINGS….YOU CARREER PEOLE NEED TO GO….YOUR TO EASLY MANIPULATED BY MONEY….YOU ARE NOT THEIR TO MAKE MONEY !!!..YOU ARE THEIR TO DO THE PEOPLES BIDDING NOT THE GLOBAL NAZI COMMY BANKS….

• Anonymous 02/21/2010 4:30am

• Anonymous 02/22/2010 6:22am

• Anonymous 02/23/2010 12:59pm

• stayathomefeminista 03/21/2010 12:58pm

As a constiuent, I urge you to oppose any health care bill unless abortion is explicitly excluded from the scope of any federally mandated, federally subsidized, or federally defined health insurance plans. Please tell me how you intend to vote on this crucial issue.

While I do support healthcare reform for pre-existing conditions, insurance coverage for the unemployed/underinsured, closing gaps in persription coverage “donut hole” I DO NOT consider elective abortions reproductive heathcare!

FurtherThanYou 02/09/2011 6:21am

I don’t understand how someone so well spoken (and seemingly intelligent) can still be confused about the fact that there are NO federally funded abortion bills being presented to nor written by this congress. The only changes being proposed are by the republicans, and that’s to end the law requiring hospitals to perform abortions when it’s critical to save the mother’s life. Guess the life in “pro-life” doesn’t extend to the woman involved.

• Spam Comment

• Perz 06/08/2010 8:51am

Arbitration Fairness Act / Financial Reform Auto Dealers

Mossy Toyota sold me a flood car and then refuses to do anything about it demanding arbitration.

Please see the video:

Please see my story:

The Superior Court judge recently ruled that an arbitrator with a 40-0 record against consumers is not biased. He refused to compel arbitration and submit his opinion.

Where do you stand on Financial Reform for auto dealers, Arbitration Fairness Act AND what is happening to me…

Thanks!
    Jon

• pelmof 06/29/2010 4:01am

Dear Senator Feinstein,

sharibear 07/07/2010 4:49pm
  • ChiefICSW 07/09/2010 1:03pm

Dear Mrs Feinstein: Important heads up: There are not still unemployed people in serious trouble out there! Just because (statistically!) Unemployment is (apparently) fallen, DO NOT FORGET US!… I represent this group. I am 55 years young. I’ve served my country for 21 years in the USN. I’ve worked for 14 more years after that. In June 2009, I was laid off. I’ve been searching since. I’ve lost my home. I’ve lost my car. I’ve lost my dog (had to put her down because the apartments I’m living in could not take her.). My son is going to college this fall, and I have no way to help him. I can barely feed us, and I’m not sure how I’m going to keep the lights on.

without Unemployment Insurance, I will no longer be able to pay for telephones & internet. Hard to search for a job without them. Next, I will lose my remaining car, my apartment. What’s next? A very large cardboard box for the six of us?

Mrs Feinstein: stand up in the House and shout “I will not stand for this!!!”

• GovtISCorrupt 07/31/2010 3:51am

She needs to go BIGTIME! The crunch granola set in Cali are complete imbeciles for voting this wretch of a woman and boxer in over and over again. That’s ONE reason why your state is so messed up. You get what you vote for!!

• UnemployedAndLooking 09/16/2010 2:32pm

Nearly 200,000 people have exhausted all benefits in California yet I don’t see a California Senator as a sponsor of 3706 Amerincans want to work act bill. What is all that about Vote them out get the word out .

• icandootravel 12/07/2010 12:28pm

On this current Tax Break Extension issue for earnings over $250K per year, please make it simple. You have the easiest hand to play on this. Pass the tax break for all income below $250K per year, and leave the Republicans pressing for extensions to the richest Americans without “Paying for it”. Republicans have been saying that all bills should be paid for with off set spending cuts, but they have not made any such cuts known regarding their desire for the richest of the rich to get richer. MAKE IT SIMPLE, you guys can look like champions of the American people. Let them look like the greedy, disconnected elitests that they are. Have half a brain, conscious, and soul all in one small step. In God WE Pray,…

• FurtherThanYou 02/09/2011 6:12am

Can someone rational (that means no neo-cons) explain to me why she’s voting to support an extension of the Patriot Act?

• heppe 11/22/2011 11:56pm

The “Protect IP” bill (a.k.a. S.968 or SOPA) making its way through congress will destroy internet business models based on user participation. Feinstein has attached her name as a cosponsor. Would you have guessed that SOPA proponents account for 3 of her top 10 donors? When the attack ads start rolling against whoever challenges her, please try to keep in mind where the money came from, and what her customers were buying.

According to opencongress.org (see http://www.opencongress.org/bill/112-s968/show), it’s supported by 3% of users.

data taken from http://maplight.org/us-congress/legislator/567-dianne-feinstein:

Campaign contributions by organization:
    Universal Music Group $29,150
    Gibson Dunn and Crutcher $27,750

• Spam Comment

GamerLEN 01/09/2012 4:37am

… what?

• GamerLEN 01/09/2012 4:37am

I honestly don’t know how to feel about you now. You want to promote this to help protect people from the NDAA and you’re trying to get the DOMA repealed (as a homosexual I greatly approve of your stance there)… but you’re a co-sponsor of the horribly flawed Protect IP act.

Well, two out of three isn’t bad I suppose… :/

• bigtoe77 01/19/2012 11:32am

In 2012 I will only support candidates who stand for Internet freedom and who oppose the “Protect IP Act” and “SOPA.” I will work against any candidate, of any party, who vote to censor and stifle the Internet.

Ms. Feinstein, if you truly represent your constituents, you must vote NO on “Protect IP” and “SOPA.”

• Ahuramazda 01/25/2012 12:02am

Dianne Feinstein voted for granting of the power to indefinitely imprison the American citizens that ironically voted her into office. She also voted for PIPA, which I personally emailed her about, she replied and said that she believes that this bill will help the economy. I don’t believe Dianne Feinstein read the bill in question or thinks for herself. I think she’s just a crowd follower and a know-nothing. How did she get elected 4 times? Let’s elect somebody else.

• arcaneradio 03/17/2012 9:20am

Since California is very big on having illegals vote in elections maybe those of us from others states should vote in their local elections to get these bums out of office.

• MercilessPit 12/28/2012 7:26am

So Dianne, you think it’s ok for you to have a gun and a carry permit, but not us low-life law-abiding private citizens. That makes you a giant hypocrite, which is typical of you liberal fascist pigs. You want all the guns so you wont have anything to worry about while you destroy our constitution and our rights. It’s obvious.

We’ve all seen the pics of you with your finger all over the trigger of an AK-47 and pointing it inadvertently at one of your colleagues’ head. Showing that you have no idea about how to handle a weapon of any sort, yet you have an armed entourage and a ccw permit.

Again, you are a hypocrite that spreads the all to common lies that your lap-dog minions believe without fore-thought.

We will push back, you will not take our arms from us, unless it is from our cold dead hands.

• ryanesexton 01/27/2013 10:20pm

Support of any Bill that infringes on my constitutionally protected rights is punishable under

USC › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 13 › § 241
    Conspiracy against rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same;

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section…imprisoned for…life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to give you a primer on the United States Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and what the term Freedom means.

Sincerely,