Former Kay Hutchison

Republican  •  4 Terms  •  Sworn In 1993
Last Term 2007 - 2013 View All

• AnnaSchaefer 06/21/2010 12:12am

You and the rest of the Republicans are so transparent! President Obama, as well as us Americans, know what you are doing. Stalling and not voting on what the people want and need in this country. Do the job you were elected to do, and start voting! Your tactics in stalling is only going to back fire on you all. Show our President some respect. How you treat him, is a reflection on how you treat us Americans. We may have been fooled in the past, but not anymore! We The People have spoken by electing President Obama into office. We need change and we need it now! And quit blaming President Obama for the disaster in the Gulf. Enough is enough!

• plmcdowelltx1 06/21/2010 1:30pm

When John Cornyn held the position of the Attorney General of Texas his office was absolutely no help to help to me while I was trying to recover the more than $18K my exhusband owed me in back child support for my oldest daugther. Now that you and he are US Senators, neither of your offices are of any assistance. I am now raising two young children and have been unemployed for more than a year. The $392 I draw each week in unemployment is the only reason we are not homeless! I have worked, paid taxes and social security for more than 30 years. I am 25 years away from being able to draw social security, for which I am sure I will never see a dime due to government’s overspending and I’m not talking about overspending on unemployment extensions! I have also been a lifelong Republican but not anymore. You and John Cornyn will both receive a nay vote from me come re-election time and hopefully from everyone else I can convince to do the same!

• Revolution 06/28/2010 7:30pm

You are a disgrace to your country and should be embarrassed to have the UNITED STATES in front of your title.4th of July is upon us-it reminds us of history and how the people can come together to make a difference.I hope you and your family meet the same outcome as the 15,000,000+ unemployed.You turned your back on the Citizens by playing games and stupid antics.Assistance needs to be offered to ease the minds of the families and allow continued dignity no matter the cost. You spend OUR money like water and the American people MUST and SHOULD be priority one!
    “As good government is an empire of laws, how shall your laws be made? In a large society,inhabiting an extensive country,it is impossible that the whole should assemble to make laws. The first necessary step, then,is to depute power from the many to a few of the most wise and good.”
    John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776
    Obviously we dont have the few wise and good in the senate-but we have the power to change that.

• pelmof 06/29/2010 6:50am

Dear Senator Hutchison,

sharibear 07/07/2010 6:31pm
  • qweesy 07/06/2010 2:06pm

This piece of trash is a globalist she works in the interest of the BANKS (Federal Reserve(A PRIVATE holding company BTW)/IMF/World Bank) that have destroyed this country.

She was an attendee at the Bilderburg meeting just as old guv’na GOOD-HAIR Perry who sold our TOLL roads to SPAIN “CINTRA” @ Bilderberg……. you globalists are disgusting,don’t worry the conflagration is coming and the New World Order will die!

• JayeM 07/12/2010 10:30am

Ms Kay is clueless in her fine home and job. Her record speaks for itself. No wonder she couldn’t get to the TX governor seat. This lady needs to be voted out as soon as possible. Texans read her record and decide for yourselves, she is NOT what we need in Washington.

• atxthumper 12/19/2010 6:50pm

Saturday, December 18th 2010, the Senate passed H.R.2965 Dont Ask, Dont Tell Repeal Act of 2010. While the majority of Congress voted with America and our soldiers, Senator Hutchison chose to vote her own personal hatred. DADT does not simply keep soldiers silenced. It mandated the removal of any honorably serving soldier who happened to be lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender. Join us on Tuesday Dec, 21st outside of her offices in Austin, Houston, San Antonio and Dallas at 12 PM Noon as we celebrate the end of DADT and tell the Senator that enough is enough of her putting her own ideology over the will of the people and over the Constitution.

Official website: