Sen. James Inhofe

Republican  •  Oklahoma  •  4th Term  •  Sworn In 1994
Current Term 2009 - 2015 View All

JackCox 01/06/2011 8:17pm

Without a doubt in my mind you are easily the worst Senator in the Chamber, Your position on Global Warming and the Environment makes me completely sick. You have said repeatedly you believe Global Warming is a hoax, your position is completely extreme and at odds with what Science has said. There are Republicans who do believe Global Warming is real but may feel conflicted about how to solve the problem, you on the other hand do absolutely nothing, not to mention that you also have failed to disclose that you are the biggest recipient of Campaign Cash from the Oil & Gas Industry in Congress. So really your position does not come as a surprise.

cat1281 11/04/2010 10:11pm

Thank you, Senator Inhofe, for representing Oklahoma. You and Senator Coburn have been and are a blessing on our CONSERVATIVE state.

Spam Comment

pelmof 06/29/2010 6:18am

Dear Senator Inhofe,

Spam Comment

Spam Comment

Spam Comment

Spam Comment

Penn 04/01/2010 5:08pm

I am hoping that Inhofe is not long for the Senate. I realize that we have to put up with this clown until 1014, but at the rate he is making a fool of himself and this state, re-election will only be a pipe dream. My research will be posted. I am looking into who paid for his Copenhagen trip where he was only on the ground a total of 15 minuets, and the rest of his posse bailed before leaving the states. There is a lot of material so this is going to be fun.

johnthemon 03/23/2010 7:54am

I am concerned with the amount of money he received in campaign funds from oil companies. Highly suspect.

Spam Comment

Spam Comment

nfarrow 10/20/2009 9:01am

Mr. Inhofe voted against an anti-rape bill. Do I need to say anymore…..

Spam Comment

travelinmatt 04/01/2009 2:11pm

Please oppose HR 45 Blair Holt and other bills similar to taking away any of our freedoms. I don’t own a handgun but if I want one then I should be able to go get one to defend myself and my freedom. I also want you to stop H.J.Res.5 Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President. Really? What kind of nut jobs are up there with you. Why would anyone introduce such crazy laws?

Anonymous 07/17/2008 2:34pm

Oklahoma Voters should consider Andrew Rice this election day as an Inhofe alternative…

gkdaw_usa 07/13/2008 8:56am

Yes Pass it to help your Fellow Americans people, not the people that are Killing this Country Like The Princess of OIL you know your Boss the one that has the world in this mess, just look at it just think you helped make it this way are you a proud Republi=cannot’s are you a American or not? answer this then is your Boss telling the Truth! ?

What is the Idea of Independents ? Oil or America ? or for the king of Oil is in S.A. and you Live where ? THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !

Happy Independents Day America!?
We have a longer way too go!
I think we are further from American Independents than ever Befor in History!, We where from the start !
It started out to be U.S. verses British Rule and now it is the United States of America Verses The rule of OIL but are we fighting to help the rule of Oil or are WE fighting to brake away from Oil it is all the to be looked at but we are on the wrong side at this time in history of true Independents we have the technologies to brake away from the RULER of Oil but our Leader in not for Independents he is for the Rule of OIL and the Rule of Oil is not IN this Country so the Ruler is not in this country and so the people of this country is too suffer the poor to suffer and most of all because the ruler of Oil has sent job’s away so the people would have more to complain about and still not really do a thing to fix this mess , the Rule has taken away all your Rights from are True INDEPENDENTS to try to replace it with the rule of Oil , and not to use the TECHNOLOGIES of yesterday to bring it to the Future, so by doing so we are not so Independent as WE should be. I can not stand it, I could be thronging names or Businesses names but most people know the truth and it is just a mater of time when the people of this country start dying for this U.S.A. country agian ! Here!
Electric could be are NEW INDEPENDENTS! FROM THE RULER OF OIL!

NISSAN | Super Motor, Thay Still do not know what I do , My Idea is better then this , There’s still needs a Battery’s or a gas motor to run it I am talking about running Big rigs as well as cars, trucks, SUV’s, Tractors, and small motors, but still I’m not getting the help I have asked for. I will need help to make it happen her in the USA!
Can you help me ! Please! 4 your Country!
call me at 1-269-236-5019 Ask for Glen to have a meeting gkdaw_usa@msn.com
Just becouse I am Disabled dose not mean I am not Bright.
or have I been BUSH-Wacked again
U.S.A. Or Not

What I would like to see is an address to the American People from are President that is talking To the American People not Iraq, not Afghanistan, not any thing But The People of The United States of America.
Just look back at the address’s in the Past and the History of real Presidents of this Country. He has not even been close to the People and your Party has been the same! just look at Hitler’s Party just one to follow and A real American is no guts no glory! so what is your Party ?
American OR not ?

Anonymous 06/23/2008 7:35pm

Longtime global warming skeptic Sen. James Inhofe, R-Okla., citing a recent poll, said in a statement, "Hansen, Gore and the media have been trumpeting man-made climate doom since the 1980s. But Americans are not buying it.

Will, I buying that we have global warning, guess he mis-stated for at least one American.

Anonymous 06/15/2008 5:13pm

Middle class America wake up! A vote for a Republican is a vote for your own demise. Is war moral or do the Republicans just use religion to sell out the well meaning and good folks of America? Remember in November!!!!!! Vote all these bums out!!!!!!!!

Official website: