Sen. Tim Johnson

Democrat  •  South Dakota  •  8th Term  •  Sworn In 1987
Current Term 2009 - 2015 View All

• Anonymous 02/05/2008 11:11am

As a motorcycle enthusiast who has spent many a day and night in youir great State I fully support the efforts of those trying to establish a buffer zone around Bear Butte.

• Anonymous 01/24/2009 4:55pm

how can you support the bill s 2433? it puts almost 1% of the total gross profit of the United States to forign conserns, controled by the united nations. it also puts gives the United Nations powers over the US Military on US soil. this is a treasonis bill that is the foundation of corupt politics. I only pray that the bill is killed in Congress before it can be slid into law behind peoples backs. I beleave that the people of South Dakota would impeach you imedeatly if this kind of bill is what you are supporting, to give away our hard earned income to 3dr world countrys that call us merders and hate us. I am truely ashamed MY Senetor would co-sponser a bill like this.

• DOUGLASFIELD 10/16/2009 11:11pm
    • POORER AMERICAN ACTIVE DUTY U.S. MILITARY AROUND THE WORLD WHO ARE RISKING AND LOSING THEIR LIVES FOR ALL OF US ~ HAVE FAMILIES BACK HOME WHO ARE ALSO DYING WITHOUT HEALTH*CARE *
      ~ PRESIDENT OBAMA AND U.S. SENATOR OLYMPIA SNOWE OF MAINE BOTH KNOW THAT ANY FUTURE HEALTH
      CARE PLAN FOR OUR NEW AMERICA NEEDS TO ALSO ENCOMPASS ALL FAMILY MEMBERS OF ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY MEMBERS…ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE UN*AMERICAN ~
      JUST MAYBE AMERICA NEEDS A FEW MORE REVOLVING DOORS IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS *
      OUR COUNTRY COULD REALLY USE MANY MORE SINCERE AMERICANS LIKE THIS SPECIAL U.S.SENATOR OLYMPIA SNOWE FROM MAINE WHO CONSIDERS THIS COUNTRIES 45 MILLION POOR AMERICAN MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN WITHOUT PROPER HEALTH CARE LIKE HER OWN FAMILY AHEAD OF HER ELECTED POLITICAL FAMILY **
      45 MILLION POORER AMERICANS HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL WITH THE PEOPLES U.S. SENATOR SNOWE OF MAINE.
      LAWYERS FOR POOR AMERICANS CAN BE FOUND WITH ANY SEARCH ENGINE.
      424-247-2013
  • DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 12:58pm

SENATOR,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
  • pelmof 06/29/2010 6:38am

Dear Senator Johnson

sharibear 07/07/2010 6:23pm
  • mmstahlecker 02/03/2011 7:14am

Don’t plan on getting re-elected. The truth, my friend, is blowing in the wind.

• kuech722 04/06/2011 8:22pm

I sent a FOIA request to the treasury asking what law made a United States Citizen liable for the income tax. Their reply was that they would have to create documents to show me such and under the FOIA was not required to do so.

I asked an IRS attorney why they allowed a company to create a 1099 misc. income form with an amount the IRS knew was gross reciepts and not misc. income. He replied that I could not expect the IRS to have a form for everything.

I asked if they taxed farmers on the corn they grow. He said no, not until the corn was sold. I pointed out a wage earner puts in an application, “plants the seed”, gets hired, “seed starts to grow” gets a paycheck, “harvest the corn”, why is the wage earner taxed immediately on their harvest while the farmer is only taxed after selling the harvest. His eyes got wide, mouth hung open, after a good minute his reply was, “because you got money”.

When will you reform and redo the tax structure stopping the IRS from stealing?

• mmstahlecker 03/04/2012 9:07pm

Your vote to table the Blunt Amendment did not go unnoticed. The contraception mandate has nothing to do with contraception and everything to do with the First Amendment, which you despised with your vote.

Official website: