Former Jon Kyl

Republican  •  7 Terms  •  Sworn In 1987
Last Term 2007 - 2013 View All

• randyb22 10/20/2009 7:20pm

Senator Kyl how can you sleep at night. You are taking food out of peoples mouths and for what because your party is more important than the american people. Quit screwing us and for once do your damn job.

• danljohnston 11/22/2009 11:08am

if you think that obamacare is not going to cost 1 dime, you are an idiot. thanks Senator Kyl for opposing this farce.

• JamesMichael 12/27/2009 9:15am

Senator Jon Kyl, you are at 39% on this site. Thats a failure in my book….

• Spam Comment

• Anjou99999 03/02/2010 1:46pm

Utterly despicable behavior.You obviously can not fathom or relate to anyone

making less than a six figure income.Families are living check to check on

Unemployment Benefits through no fault of their own.Political ambition,greed

and corruption is all that seems to drive you and Senator Bunning.

• tekdiveraz 03/21/2010 8:08pm

John Kyl, I thought I knew you. You are a politician, through and through. You are true to no one, not even yourself. Better start packing my friend. I support those who stand by what is right. You sir are pro banking and pro corporation. Hard to believe, but both of these in their current incarnations are soon to be dinosaurs. I guess what they say about the captain going down with the ship is just a way of this world… Those who sell out their citizens better start looking out for their seats. The will of the people will be heard.

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 11:04am

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • american101 06/13/2010 10:50pm

This guy should not be in office, many people are worse off than I, but still I was told I can’t extend my benefits until it ended right when this started, I only got 2 months of benefits or less… I’ve been working my whole life as mush as possible and now when I need some help this happens. I was told by unemployment office to call when it ended, and it ended on May 29TH when the unemployment office was closed during the weekend following the holiday and was almost impossible to set up a new claim or for extensions. Now I have almost nothing to go off of and pay bills or even to get food when I just started this program. I look for jobs everyday that’s all I’m devoted to, but their argument is unemployment benefits makes you lazy and not want a job?? My question is how can you provide for your family, pay bills, and survive with the low payment from unemployment and not look for a job? Jon Kyl doesn’t care about Americans, we need vote him out and watch him eat his own words.

• elleedr 06/18/2010 10:22am

If you are apart of the American unemployed or share the same views as the unemployed and want to have a peaceful march on Washington to show that we do need our unemployment or in support of unemployment, email me at unemploymentmarch@yahoo.com. This has to be done, a peaceful stand needs to take place soon to make a difference. Before a lot of Americans lose the little bit that they do have. We didn’t ask for the economy to be this way and it is not our fault that we can not find jobs all at the same time. We worked all of our lives and now that we need help, the people in congress is saying no! We are the ones that help pay for wars, national disasters, and the congressmen paychecks. Now they are telling us that they cannot pass a bill so we can feed and house our families. What is more important the “Oil Spill” or the unemployed and their children. I don’t think so, it’s time for a peaceful march, email me at unemploymentmarch@yahoo.com, to make a peaceful stand now.

• AnnaSchaefer 06/21/2010 12:25am

You and the rest of the Republicans are so transparent! President Obama, as well as us Americans, know what you are doing. Stalling and not voting on what the people want and need in this country. Do the job you were elected to do, and start voting! Your tactics in stalling is only going to back fire on you all. Show our President some respect. How you treat him, is a reflection on how you treat us Americans. We may have been fooled in the past, but not anymore! We The People have spoken by electing President Obama into office. We need change and we need it now! And quit blaming President Obama for the disaster in the Gulf. Enough is enough!

• Revolution 06/28/2010 6:46pm

You are a disgrace to your country and should be embarrassed to have the UNITED STATES in front of your title.4th of July is upon us-it reminds us of history and how the people can come together to make a difference.I hope you and your family meet the same outcome as the 15,000,000+ unemployed.You turned your back on the Citizens by playing games and stupid antics.Assistance needs to be offered to ease the minds of the families and allow continued dignity no matter the cost. You spend OUR money like water and the American people MUST and SHOULD be priority one!
    “As good government is an empire of laws, how shall your laws be made? In a large society,inhabiting an extensive country,it is impossible that the whole should assemble to make laws. The first necessary step, then,is to depute power from the many to a few of the most wise and good.”
    John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776
    Obviously we dont have the few wise and good in the senate-but we have the power to change that.

• pelmof 06/29/2010 3:56am

Dear Senator Kyle,

• purplelilac3084 06/29/2010 5:21am

• sherelynn 07/01/2010 10:53am

SO YOU THINK THAT LIVING OFF OF $240.00 A WEEK MAKES THE PEOPLE IN YOUR STATE LAZY? WHY DON’T YOU TRY TO LIVE OFF OF THAT! YOU THINK VOTING NO EVERYTHING WILL HELP YOUR PARTY IN NOVERMBER? HAVE YOU TALK TO THE UNEMPLOYED REPUBLICAN CONSTITUENTS IN YOUR STATE? WE ARE ALL HURTING, REMEMBER THAT WHILE YOU ENJOY YOURSELF DURING THE 4TH OF JULY WEEK-LONG VACATION.

• Spam Comment

• rlsaz 11/23/2010 11:14am

Sen Kyl – Pull your head out of your ass and stop playing politics with this vitally important treaty! (START) Talk about un-American!
    Your record of immaturity and childish behavior since 2008 has proven to me and many others that you and your party would just as soon drive the entire country off a cliff rather than participate in actual governance. You aren’t fit to be dog catcher in Maricopa Co, much less a US senator. A pox on you, your house and your piss-poor political party! A pox!
    With utmost sincerity, RL Strickert, Mesa AZ