Sen. Lisa Murkowski

Republican  •  Alaska  •  3rd Term  •  Sworn In 2003
Current Term 2011 - 2017 View All

cristclan7 09/20/2011 8:34pm

To Anna Schaefer,
    While I am definitely not a big fan of Murkowski, I think that you are living in another world. Truly, people voted in Obama because he was a good talker and would be the first half/black president! Plain and simple, he has done more damage to our nation than any other president. I have no respect for a president who plays to politics and I’ll treat him with that disrespect. He has not earned my respect and will not get it. WE THE PEOPLE got played!!! It won’t happen again, that’s why people like you are getting angry.

• AnnaSchaefer 06/23/2010 12:38pm

You and the rest of the Republicans are so transparent! President Obama, as well as us Americans, know what you are doing. Stalling and not voting on what the people want and need in this country. Do the job you were elected to do, and start voting! Your tactics in stalling is only going to back fire on you all. Show our President some respect. How you treat him, is a reflection on how you treat us Americans. We may have been fooled in the past, but not anymore! We The People have spoken by electing President Obama into office. We need change and we need it now! And quit blaming President Obama for the disaster in the Gulf. Enough is enough!

• Revolution 06/28/2010 6:40pm

You are a disgrace to your country and should be embarrassed to have the UNITED STATES in front of your title.4th of July is upon us-it reminds us of history and how the people can come together to make a difference.I hope you and your family meet the same outcome as the 15,000,000+ unemployed.You turned your back on the Citizens by playing games and stupid antics.Assistance needs to be offered to ease the minds of the families and allow continued dignity no matter the cost. You spend OUR money like water and the American people MUST and SHOULD be priority one!
    “As good government is an empire of laws, how shall your laws be made? In a large society,inhabiting an extensive country,it is impossible that the whole should assemble to make laws. The first necessary step, then,is to depute power from the many to a few of the most wise and good.”
    John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776
    Obviously we dont have the few wise and good in the senate-but we have the power to change that..

• pelmof 06/29/2010 3:42am

Dear Senator Murkowski,

sharibear 07/07/2010 4:18pm
  • cabsf15e 08/04/2010 11:59am

Senator Murkowski, I sure hope you are in support of HR 3577, the “EARNED” act. As a 27 year veteran of the USAF, including over 150 combat missions over Iraq, I will not vote for anyone who is not in support of this bill. The Post 9/11 GI Bill finally has some utility, versus the poor attempts at Veterans educational benefits in the past. If an individual is 100% qualified for the benefits, such as I am, then they should be able to transfer their benefits to their children. Just because I retired 9 months prior to the arbitrary date of 1 Aug 09, should in no way preclude me from transfering my benefits. As it stands right now, this Bill is very discriminatory and needs to be changed…if an individual is 100% eligible, they should rightfully enjoy all the benefits of the Bill!

• kcoxpd4 09/17/2010 1:16pm

I am very disappointed in Lisa’s decision to run a write-in campaign. Talk about a sore looser. I voted to get Lisa out because I believe Congress needs to change and Lisa’s decisions to support bailouts that I believe are contributing to the lingering recession isn’t in Alaska’s best interest. Now what Lisa is telling us with this write-in is she doesn’t trust the people the very people she was to serve. Now Lisa assures an Obama loving Democrat will sit in the seat she once occupied because she is bitter and angered by the very Alaskans she thought she was serving.

• purplelilac3084 10/29/2010 2:14am

This woman is a disgrace to our country! She was voted out in the primary, but yet she is still fighting to save her job! She must be on drugs!
    Do not vote for this woman, she is a person who cannot comprehend what our representative values are. She should be supporting the republican who replaced her, instead, the democrat will probably win now, since the votes will be divided!!!! Vote NO to Lisa, tell her she is NOT listening to the will of the people!

• Superpower 12/04/2010 4:55am

Fraud

• Mocha6 12/18/2010 6:38pm

Thanks for your vote on the dream act. It is what it is but still. Thanks for your support. God bless!

• purplelilac3084 01/31/2011 4:01am

I am so glad they took away your role on the committee! You are a disgrace for not stepping out of the race! I am sure this was rigged for you to win, since Joe Miller BEAT you in the primary!
    All those who voted for her must be on drugs. She does NOT represent the people!

• vomlaw01 04/06/2011 2:01pm

Nick Albukerk is an experienced and aggressive criminal defense lawyer in Chicago IL. Call today for a free consultation 773-847-2600. Chicago Criminal Lawyer, Chicago DUI lawyer, Chicago Lawyer
    chicago criminal lawyer | chicago criminal attorney

• daughter1 07/30/2011 8:28pm

This woman is worthless. Alaska wake up. She will join hands with the dems who will spend you into dirt.

• daughter1 07/30/2011 8:34pm

We are not confused lady. You are. The American People want you all to stop spending and just go away. But I bet we won’t get it. The people will change the scenery in Washington on election day. No more dems. The party of big spenders.

• Spam Comment

• kaffykay 03/21/2013 12:25am

Senator Murkowski, I’m from Ohio but I am a great admirer of yours. I am so glad that you had the courage to stand up and get re-elected. It is inspiring to see a Senator vote for what she thinks is right for the country and her constituents instead of rigidly following the Party. I remember how proud I was when you were one of, I think, 4 brave Republicans who voted to repeal DADT. I think Alaska is fortunate to have you as one of their Senators.

Official website: