Sen. Patty Murray

Democrat  •  Washington  •  4th Term  •  Sworn In 1993
Current Term 2011 - 2017 View All

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 12:22pm

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • vlobato9817 06/25/2010 4:39pm

another blind vote for government control of every aspect of America.

A Republic if you can keep it!

• pelmof 06/29/2010 7:03am

Dear Senator Murray,

sharibear 07/07/2010 6:42pm
  • LucasFoxx 09/16/2010 5:24pm

I disagree with some of her positions, and she has never responded to e-mails, but she is still a better choice than Rossi this year. If you really want to change this seat, you need to start putting up better candidates.

• BuffysNaturals 10/06/2010 12:49pm

Regarding H.R. 5786 Why is there no exception to Food Chemicals Codex (FCC) aka food grade ingredients? The skin is thick & deigned as a protective barrier while the digestive track is thin & designed for absorption, thereby implying food grade ingredients are held to higher standards. This would encourage the use of food grade ingredients in cosmetics, thereby encouraging safer cosmetics. Which is the purpose of this Act is it not?
    The bill as worded with the testing requirements would destroy small start-up Cosmetic Companies, there needs to be something to encourage small businesses to start companies that are healthy, not destroy them before they start.

• Sammy357 09/14/2011 8:48pm

As a retired military person I want to know why my health benefit fees are going up? Oh, I know,… They are trying to balance the budget on the backs of the veterans and retired military people who protected this country and allowed them to have their phoney bologna jobs in DC. She has proven to NOT be a friend of the military especially since she serves on the Senate Appropriations Committee, and the Veteran Affairs Committee. She must be voted out of office her next election cycle in 2016. They say it is Gates who is cutting the DOD costs. But as far as I understand our government, he can only recommend, it is the congress that does the cutting…..She knows exactly what is going on, because she is a part of it and approving it. How she got re-elected I’ll never know…..

• Spam Comment