Sen. Bill Nelson

Democrat  •  Florida  •  3rd Term  •  Sworn In 2001
Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All

• Anonymous 01/17/2008 7:53am

Below is an excerpt from the DNC web site regaurding a voters right to vote and to have it count. Concidering what is going on with our primary votes not being counted. I doubt the party motives even more now Even if by the convention things change they will have been successful in surpressing the vote in the affected states which I feel benifits Hillery and is probably the real motivation behind this and sensce there doesn’t seam to be nearly the leval of opposition to these Tactics we must conclude you are more concerned with not getting in conflict with the status quoe.

FROM DNC WEB SITE

While the Democratic Party continues to work to protect every American’s right to vote and have that vote counted, Republicans have aimed to create roadblocks for Americans to exercise their right to vote through restrictive voter ID laws, voter purging, and voter intimidation tactics.

So as my Senator, a Member of the Dem. party you are my last inside the system option I do not want to have to sue you and the rest of the DNC for depriving me of my constitutional rights. I have called your office and was angered by your staffs willingness to just accept this saying you have done what you could by filing a suit your self. what about being more vocal, organizing protest, A rally for “count our votes” not just letting it happen. when I became more angered and saying do I have to come to the office and get in your face she threatend to call the capital police to which I said go ahead and as I told them what is a citizen to do when there government allows a non-government club (DNC) to deny my most basic right? Cival Disobedeance is more American than what you and the DNC are doing.

Leaders such as Martain Luther King and thier followers are more honerable than Howard Dean and his supporters! or those who accept defeat even when they are being wronged.

Where will you Stand?

• Moderated Comment

• Anonymous 03/13/2008 2:48pm

• Anonymous 03/13/2008 2:50pm

Why aren’t we as citizens (RorD) screaming bloody murder re:this country going into debt to COMMUNIST CHINA. Borrowing billions more for this so-called simulis package is absoutely stupid. WASHINGTON POLITICIANS HELPED TO CREATE THIS MESS-NOW THEY WANT US TO PAY FOR IT. I SAY THEY TAKE A HUGE PAY CUT. BENEFIT CUT. MOTOR POOL CUT. DEPENDENT PERKS CUT.THE DAMN CABOODLE!!!! frm:tschf

• ROBBIE1205 03/15/2008 5:50pm

Why has’nt Senator Bill Nelson contacted me about my Generator safety product that will keep unsuspecting Florida residents from death due to Carbon Monoxide
    WWW.ENVIROGENCAT.COM This was developed to surpass S 1510, What I have is a real attempt at approaching this safety consumer issue

• Anonymous 06/07/2008 7:41am

He’s the same as Honda. Abolish electoral college, redistrict and have the UN monitor and run the vote. Denver and Florida. Honda already tried all this.

• judyvillecco 09/05/2008 7:52pm

remembe women vets this year. educate yourself on our issues on my website http://www.Diane-and-friends.com

• Anonymous 10/04/2008 6:38pm

Thank you for expressing your concerns and voting no the wall street bailout. It is only a drop in the bucket and will not make much of difference except for the primary dealers who now will get our hard earned money.

glendamartin54 01/07/2010 3:46pm