Sen. Bill Nelson

Democrat  •  Florida  •  3rd Term  •  Sworn In 2001
Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All

Anonymous 10/04/2008 6:38pm

Thank you for expressing your concerns and voting no the wall street bailout. It is only a drop in the bucket and will not make much of difference except for the primary dealers who now will get our hard earned money.

Mocha6 12/06/2011 10:42pm

Extension of Section 245i of the Immigration and Nationality Act……that’s something this guy should look at! Giving people a chance to fight for the American dream.

glendamartin54 01/07/2010 3:46pm
in reply to ConservativeFLrunner Jun 28, 2009 2:24pm

Agreed!!!

liliyaPototskaya 07/13/2010 11:29am

DEAR SENATOR BILL NELSON,

THE EXTENSION ON UNEMPLOYMENT HAS TO BE PASSED! PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHEN YOU ARE VOTING, THE ONCE THAT HAVE BEEN THERE TO SUPPORT OUR STATE!!!!! DO THEY DESERVE TO GET EVERYTHING TAKEN AWAY FROM THEM, AND STILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY BILLS AND TAKE CARE OF THEIR FAMILY!!!!! ???? I HAVE BEEN UNEMPLOYED SINCE NOVEMBER, AND ONLY RECIEVED UNEMPLOYMENT TILL JUNE, NOW, I GOT NOTHING. AND A FAMILY TO SUPPORT, MY MOTHER PASSED AWAY RECENTLY, AND MY DAUGHTER IS GETTING MARRIED, WITH ALL EXPENCES, I AM NOT ABLE TO SUPPORT MY FAMILY, PAY THE BILLS, AND SOON WILL HAVE MY HOUSE TAKEN AWAY? HOW IS THAT FAIR TO US, WHEN SOME PEOPLE ARE BEING PAID A LLOT, WHEN I HAVE NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR LIFE, AND VOTE YES! ITS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU DO! I BEG YOU!
THANK YOU AND I HOPE TO SEE YOUR VOTE AS A YES FOR THE BILL !!!!!!!

Moderated Comment

Anonymous 01/17/2008 7:53am

Below is an excerpt from the DNC web site regaurding a voters right to vote and to have it count. Concidering what is going on with our primary votes not being counted. I doubt the party motives even more now Even if by the convention things change they will have been successful in surpressing the vote in the affected states which I feel benifits Hillery and is probably the real motivation behind this and sensce there doesn’t seam to be nearly the leval of opposition to these Tactics we must conclude you are more concerned with not getting in conflict with the status quoe.

FROM DNC WEB SITE

While the Democratic Party continues to work to protect every American’s right to vote and have that vote counted, Republicans have aimed to create roadblocks for Americans to exercise their right to vote through restrictive voter ID laws, voter purging, and voter intimidation tactics.

So as my Senator, a Member of the Dem. party you are my last inside the system option I do not want to have to sue you and the rest of the DNC for depriving me of my constitutional rights. I have called your office and was angered by your staffs willingness to just accept this saying you have done what you could by filing a suit your self. what about being more vocal, organizing protest, A rally for “count our votes” not just letting it happen. when I became more angered and saying do I have to come to the office and get in your face she threatend to call the capital police to which I said go ahead and as I told them what is a citizen to do when there government allows a non-government club (DNC) to deny my most basic right? Cival Disobedeance is more American than what you and the DNC are doing.

Leaders such as Martain Luther King and thier followers are more honerable than Howard Dean and his supporters! or those who accept defeat even when they are being wronged.

Where will you Stand?

Anonymous 06/07/2008 7:41am

He’s the same as Honda. Abolish electoral college, redistrict and have the UN monitor and run the vote. Denver and Florida. Honda already tried all this.

icandootravel 12/07/2010 12:37pm

On this current Tax Break Extension issue for earnings over $250K per year, please make it simple. You have the easiest hand to play on this. Pass the tax break for all income below $250K per year, and leave the Republicans pressing for extensions to the richest Americans without “Paying for it”. Republicans have been saying that all bills should be paid for with off set spending cuts, but they have not made any such cuts known regarding their desire for the richest of the rich to get richer. MAKE IT SIMPLE, you guys can look like champions of the American people. Let them look like the greedy, disconnected elitests that they are. Have half a brain, conscious, and soul all in one small step. In God WE Pray,…

ROBBIE1205 03/15/2008 5:50pm

Why has’nt Senator Bill Nelson contacted me about my Generator safety product that will keep unsuspecting Florida residents from death due to Carbon Monoxide
WWW.ENVIROGENCAT.COM This was developed to surpass S 1510, What I have is a real attempt at approaching this safety consumer issue

judyvillecco 09/05/2008 7:52pm

remembe women vets this year. educate yourself on our issues on my website http://www.Diane-and-friends.com

Official website: