Sen. John Reed

Democrat  •  Rhode Island  •  3rd Term  •  Sworn In 1997
Current Term 2009 - 2015 View All

• Anonymous 04/09/2008 5:45am

IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH! A TRAITOR! A LIAR! A THEIF! PUT HIM IN THE STREET! EVERYONE SPEAK OUT! DON’T JUST WAIT FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN. GET UP AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!

• Anonymous 09/29/2008 3:32pm

I have been unempolyed since Dec. 2007 I am 50 years old and been looking for a job since then… I run out of unempolyment next month… Please,,Please bring your bill back on the floor of the house S.3507 …Since you will be in session till atleast Thurs. We that are unemployed need your help…

• Spam Comment

• DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 1:18pm

SENATOR,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
  • DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 11:54am

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • Spam Comment