Sen. Harry Reid

Democrat  •  Nevada  •  5th Term  •  Sworn In 1987
Current Term 2011 - 2017 View All

MLScott 07/17/2009 3:55pm

NEVADA VOTERS! PLEASE,PLEASE VOTE THIS INSANE, SELF SERVING PERSON OUT OF OFFICE IN 2010!!! HE ONLY HAS HIS BEST INTEREST IN MIND, NOT AMERICA’S.

jasonetaylor 07/24/2009 12:15pm

For those calling for us, Nevadans, to oust Senator Reid… We will do our best. He has Obama stumping for him already. Obama made a recent trip to Las Vegas for a fund raiser for the Senator. While here, the President refused a meeting with the Republican Governer, Jim Gibbons, who wanted to discuss disparaging comments Obama has made about Las Vegas as a destination.

Point is, however, that the Republicans do not have a standout candidate at the moment, and Reid already has monetary momentum. For those that care about removing Reid, gear up and get ready to put your money where your mouth is, and have your boots ready to hit the ground. We’ll need them to move this dinosaur out!

chuckgriever 11/22/2009 1:19pm

Congradulations,
Your rating has now hit an all time low. I hope your constituents vote you out of office. I know I would!!!!

rugby6 12/19/2009 4:34pm

I am so glad that I get to pay Nebraska’s medicare bills and Louisiana’s Katrina debts. I live in Georgia and make barely enough to feed myself and my family. All this so the Democrats and Dingy Harry can say that they’ve given the American people healthcare reform, reform that most of us don’t want. When are the American people going to wake up and sweep these pathetic idiots out of Washington? Better yet, let’s start filing criminal charges on their useless asses, i.e., Charles Rangel, Christopher Dodd, and probably around 500 more criminals who are pretending to represent the people. All of them are a disgrace and an embarassment, to include the President of the United States.

skip292 02/05/2009 10:20am

I am so outraged at what I see going on in Washington that I’m ashamed to be an American! You childish idiots stand up there telling everyone how bad the other party is and everyone that doesn’t agree with your views as if you are really doing it for the people! That goes for both sides, I haven’t seen an honest bipartisan effort by anyone! And as far as the government being able to tell anyone how to run their business…you better look in the mirror first! Sick and Tired of lip-service in MT.

Superpower 12/20/2009 5:08am

History will not be kind to you…nor should it.

warnlm 07/19/2009 5:49pm

HOW STUPID ARE PEOPLE FROM NEVADA? REID IS JUST ANOTHER BED WETTING LIBERAL.

fortermlimits 12/24/2009 1:59pm
in reply to jasonetaylor Jul 24, 2009 12:15pm

I personally will contribute to a good opponent if you guys can find one. This man needs to go or this country is sunk.

Anonymous 03/16/2008 9:52am

Mr. Reid: You are worse than pathetic. I watch C-SPAN everyday and if I didn’t do any more on my job than what you do on yours there in the senate I wouldn’t have kept my job for very long. Your position on immigration sucks. Thanks for telling all the American citizens to go to HELL. Anonymous

john2000 03/18/2009 11:43pm

Reid is the dumbest turd I have ever seen or smelled.

Anonymous 03/06/2008 1:37pm

Get off the backside of your butt and do SOMETHING for this country. Rip the environmentalists a new body cavity and get our own oil in our system so we can save the 6.1 TRILLION dollars the arabs are going to reap from this latest increase in a barrel of oil. What must we do to heat our homes? Paying more than 3 bucks a gallon for heating oil is ludicrous because our government can’t stand up for us. Give more money to the world, The cost of making ethanol is costing more than it’s worth in burning in a car. All that’s accomplishing is to drive up the cost of food. Nice going, a real snooker job on congress for this fiasco. Go environmentalists and Al Gore, wreck this country as fast as you can.

Ironfist 12/18/2009 3:58am

harry, you are a very poor excuse for a human being

badams82 11/02/2010 8:18pm
in reply to Homebuilt7 Sep 10, 2010 4:18am

Who cares he still won!!!

m00n 02/08/2013 6:35pm

You Rock Reid!

Homebuilt7 11/03/2009 7:59am

Just vote NO nore Harry.

MTeinert 07/11/2010 1:46am

Hi I live in Reno, NV and let me tell you something. We will not vote out Sen. Reid in November. Have you seen who is running against him? Who other than the Craziest cunt running for senate this election next to Sarah “DIPSHIT” Palin is the Psycho bitch Sharon Angle. Voting for Sharon Angle would make a person into a cold peice of work because this lady is off of her rocker! Have you heard her views on the oil spill and abortion? My god this lady is dumb!

Superpower 01/08/2010 4:56am

How do you sleep at night, you common criminal?

fortermlimits 12/24/2009 1:55pm

Why don’t you guys go to http://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/12/21/we-are-no-longer-a-nation-of-laws-senate-sets-up-requirement-for-super-majority-to-ever-repeal-obamacare/ and see what Harry has done now!!! He is a traitor to the citzens of this fine nation.

BornRich 06/03/2011 11:33pm

Thank you for beating Sharon “Absolutely Nuts” Angle.

Thank you.

badams82 11/02/2010 8:14pm
in reply to elfpaladin Sep 15, 2010 10:17am

Yes, no psycho Angle in office :)

badams82 11/02/2010 8:11pm
in reply to MercilessPit Oct 31, 2010 7:32am

Looks,like you are gonna have to move to another state if you don’t want to have Reid as your senator as he just beat that psycho tea party woman.

justamick 11/03/2009 3:36am
in reply to DOUGLASFIELD Oct 16, 2009 10:38pm

You’re not too bright. AD Military AND their families have this Health Care coverage called TRICARE.

You just shined bright and true with complete and utter ignorance.

Superpower 01/13/2010 7:37pm

Your war is lost, Harry.

Anonymous 04/03/2008 3:40pm

Too many families are in extreme hardship because of foreclosure. I came from another country, and we have a law for foreclosures, you get a refund of about 75% of what you paid if your house is foreclosed. Years ago the money lending was partly shouldered by out Social Security System – the first 100,000.00, and the rest are borrowed from the bank. It takes about 3 to 5 years of non-payment before you get evicted from your house. I think the housing law here in the US must be reformed to make it more humane, or it will destroy a lot of lives.

badams82 10/29/2010 9:57am
in reply to Abaratarrr Sep 13, 2010 6:49pm

Seriously!! It, was the republicans who clocked the extensions to begin with and the democrats continued to modify and modify until they finally did pass a temporary filing extension that has helped hundreds! Please, if we had a republican in office right now she would have told us to “stop being spoiled,” and go get a job! Then, your or my kids would not be in rags they would be naked as rags would be a luxury! Maybe, we need to focus on voting for Reid to avoid placing someone like Angle in office. She fights for wasteful Scientology research project proposals that will give massages to inmates not for unemployment benefits and she feels that would further “enable” us to become government/state leeches.

badams82 11/02/2010 8:19pm
in reply to MTeinert Jul 11, 2010 1:46am

Looks like we got her crazy butt out!!

Homebuilt7 09/10/2010 4:18am

The NRA does NOT endorse Harry Reid’s re-election in 2010.

justoneman 11/08/2009 3:16am

The voters will hold all of you accountable come Election Day for selling THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA TO China by passing and letting your other brethren to pass bills we cannot afford. I think the first spending cut should be in politician’s salaries. However, I am just one man with only one vote but I am not the only one who feels this way and you all in DC will reap what you sew come Election Day.

MercilessPit 10/31/2010 7:32am

Finally Harry, you are about to be gone. It’s been a long time coming, too long actually. You convinced America that you hate the military, slander them at will and couldn’t possibly care less for anything accept voting yourself up a new raise. You’re a liar a thief and a crook and you should be imprisoned.

BornRich 06/03/2011 11:39pm