Sen. Debbie Stabenow

Democrat  •  Michigan  •  3rd Term  •  Sworn In 2001
Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All

• toray99 10/12/2009 9:53am

Way to go senators stabenow and levin Give GM and chrysler bail-outs (our tax dollars) to build brand new manufacturing plants in mexico china, brazil etc Good plan

• Spam Comment

• starkman14 11/09/2009 10:28am

Nah, nah, nah, nah..

Hey, hey, hey…

GOODBYE!

2010 should be a great year for real leaders (unlike staben-ow)!

• starkman14 11/09/2009 10:31am

What have you done for your constituents lately, Debbie? Anything? <<>>.

• briandamron46 12/22/2009 7:36pm

Senator:
    The health care bill is not what is needed. The bill will cost tax payers directly with higher insurance rates, taxes, and inflated national debt. It is obvious that the people who you represent don’t support it. This blatant disregard by you shows that we have become a country without representation, and a new revolution could happen(1776 all over again). To the point if the health bill does cost me more,(as all the Democrats say it will not) then you will need to pay my share, because you’re knowingly lying and trying to deceive me, and all your constituents! Oh I am a Independent voter, so I owe no allegiance to any political party or ideology just as George Washington said when he left office.

• DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 12:42pm

SENATOR,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
  • purplelilac3084 03/06/2010 7:45am

This woman is a disgrace to the representing of the people! She is so out of touch with reality of what the people need or want. Congress has become nothing but corrupt, and vain. they only care about themselves. We need to vote all the senators out and hope that we can pull ourselves out the mess they have made trying to bankrupt us! The stimulus did NOT help the average american, or unemployed person. It was alot of wasted money.
    Now, they want to shove healthcare down our throats, and the bill will NOT help lower the premiums, it will raise them. The intelligent person knows that only Tort reform can lower premiums, and the democrats refuse to put this in their garbage bill. They are taking money away from medicare! WE PAY medicare in our paycheck for when we are older. What are they thinking? surely, not about us.

• klassylady25 03/23/2010 3:01pm

I resent the fact that you say Republicans are playing GAMES!!! That was not only wrong, but rude. Talk about the pot calling the Kettle Black!

• jmagee77 03/25/2010 11:44am

Senator,
    As a Michigander, I must say you are out of touch with the people of this State.
    You let the broken down Unions that are no more than a modern day Mafia influence you. Supporting the Health Care bill when majority (that means more than half) of Americans opposed the bill.
    You seem to forget that you work for the people and not the other way around.
    This is more than one vote you and your party have lost.

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 12:13pm

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • pelmof 06/29/2010 5:10am

Dear Senator Stabinow,

Thank you for introducing S.3520!

FYI: I’m in the process of sending the following message every senator.

• UIAMERICAN 06/30/2010 1:47pm

Thank you for your support……. You just put into words on the floor exactly how I feel.

• sherelynn 07/01/2010 10:33am

THANK YOU FOR SPEAKING UP FOR THE UNEMPLOYED AMERICAN PEOPLE! I WISH MY SENATOR, THE FORMER MAVERICK, THE CANIDATE WHO RAN WITH THE CAMPAIGN SLOGAN “COUNTRY FIRST” THE ONE WHO’S RESPONSIBLE FOR BRINGING FAILIN’ PALIN TO THE NATIONAL STAGE, HAD AS MUCH COMPASSION

sharibear 07/07/2010 5:38pm
  • Imaginativelaura 07/14/2010 3:39pm

Thank you for supporting me and my fellow unemployed Americans. I have been disgusted with how this extension is being handled but am proud that one of my Senators is a sponsor. If only the others could know what it was like to have 27 cents in their bank accounts with nothing left to sell or pawn. I have put dozens of applications in every week for the past year with not a single phone call back and thus moved onto the No Worker Left Behind program but still I look for work and there is nothing. Please remind your fellow members of Congress that there are children going hungry, electricity being shut off, and people tighening their spending even more now! I know they dont want to give hand outs to those who will NOT help themselves but in the process they are punishing people like me who have gone above and beyond what is asked of them as far as looking for work and are still unsuccessful. Even if I was to get a job interview tomorrow, I couldnt go because I dont have money for gas!

• srnicol 02/26/2011 5:36am

Congressman,

When will we see a bill to end corporate personhood? Clearly corporations are not humans. How could they so easily acquire the rights of humans? And when will we be taking back that right?

Let’s see a bill to end corporate personhood and keep up the good work.

• srnicol 02/26/2011 5:47am

Legalize medical marijuana, recreational marijuana, and industrial hemp. Don’t allow the DEA to legalize THC without legalizing the plant so that Big Pharma can sell it but we can’t grow it ourselves.

• arcaneradio 03/17/2012 9:30am

It’s time for Stabenow to go. This state has suffered with her, Levin, and Granholm. The only legacy she can take credit for is our high unemployment rate. Time to clean Michigan’s house!

• SteelerGabe 07/09/2012 4:33pm

I am looking forward to firing Stabenow and every other democrat on the ballot this November.
    The Democratic Party today is more of a Communistic Party.
    They are trying to creat a nanny state in which the govt feels that they can make a better judgement call than the people. They want us to be dependeant on them and for the govt to have total control.

Official website: