Former Rep. Robert Andrews

Democrat  •  New Jersey  •  13 Terms  •  Sworn In 1990
Last Term 2013 - 2014 View All

• btoner 03/15/2008 11:01am

Dear Congressman Andrews, I am writing to ask for your support, vote and assistance in passing S 2544 Emergency Unemployment Compensation Extension Act of 2008. This bill was introduced by Senator Kennedy on January 22, 2008.
    I have been unemployed since July 2007 and have worked part
    time in the last 7 months but have not found full employment in the field which I was working.
    I understand that the extension to unemployment benifits will not be part of the economic stimulus package passed several weeeks ago. If the economy needs a stimulus package to boost confidence why not help the unemployed worker with the UE extension until the next employment.
    Best Regards, Bill Toner Blackwood NJ

• Anonymous 04/01/2008 1:48am

Dear Congressman Andrews,

I went to the State House in Trenton to protest about Gov.Corzine’s reduction in nursing homes,my mom is in a nursing home (which already is in need of more aides) is getting the best care possible with the shortage of the aides. If Gov. Corzine does what he plans, I fear that my my mom (who is 91 and has dementia) will not get the good care that she deserves.Please try to help our “American citizens” that have made America what it is today.
    Sincerely
    Patricia Pasquarella

• gkdaw_usa 07/13/2008 10:25am

I am a PEACEFUL WARRIOR, and people are just selling MY IDEAS, and being Disabled I have NO NO Right’s ? why is it that way?, can I steal from you? and get away with it ? I am a better Man than those that steal, from the week and Disabled !
    I would just like to know if I am just missing something ? Because I was raised to be helpful, not to steal from other’s and if this starts at the top of this government and it is in every part of the GOV. then ? WHO
    can you trust to help, this Country and not take from the little person that is weekend with a disability and the economy so HOW can a Disabled person get out of the DEAD rut the GOV. has put me in. CAN YOU HELP ME!?
    Will YOU HELP FIND away to help me to HELP MY COUNTRY? THE USA.!
    Yes Pass it to help your Fellow Americans people, not the people that are Killing this Country Like The Princess of OIL you know your Boss the one that has the world in this mess, just look at it just think you helped make it this way are you a proud Republi=cannot’s are you a American or not? answer this then is your Boss telling the Truth! ?

What is the Idea of Independents ? Oil or America ? or for the king of Oil is in S.A. and you Live where ? THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA !

Happy Independents Day America!?
    We have a longer way too go!
    I think we are further from American Independents than ever Befor in History!, We where from the start !
    It started out to be U.S. verses British Rule and now it is the United States of America Verses The rule of OIL but are we fighting to help the rule of Oil or are WE fighting to brake away from Oil it is all the to be looked at but we are on the wrong side at this time in history of true Independents we have the technologies to brake away from the RULER of Oil but our Leader in not for Independents he is for the Rule of OIL and the Rule of Oil is not IN this Country so the Ruler is not in this country and so the people of this country is too suffer the poor to suffer and most of all because the ruler of Oil has sent job’s away so the people would have more to complain about and still not really do a thing to fix this mess , the Rule has taken away all your Rights from are True INDEPENDENTS to try to replace it with the rule of Oil , and not to use the TECHNOLOGIES of yesterday to bring it to the Future, so by doing so we are not so Independent as WE should be. I can not stand it, I could be thronging names or Businesses names but most people know the truth and it is just a mater of time when the people of this country start dying for this U.S.A. country agian ! Here!
    Electric could be are NEW INDEPENDENTS! FROM THE RULER OF OIL!

Just need some one in this field too look at this for real ! An Electric, Mechanical, Engineering
    I would like to know if I could talk to some one about My Motor, A Real Concept I have and it is like but not from, NISSAN | Super Motor, and like the fuellesss Car Patent. I had to do a lot to find those to prove to my self it could work, NISSAN= Super Motor, like the fuelless Car Patent. and Still thay do not, do it the way that I would, My Idea is better than there’s, and Nissan’s still needs to Plug in to charge there Batteries or us a gas motor to run it., I am talking about running Big rigs as well as car’s, truck’s, SUV’s, Tractor’s, from the Biggest to the smallest just Mine is a replacement of all types of Gas Diesel motors just take out what is in your Vehicle and re-place with My Idea. , but I’m just not getting the help I will need to make it happen here in the USA! Can you help me ?! Please! 4 your Country! USA
    call me at 1-269-236-5019 Ask for Glen White to have a meeting or gwhiteusa777@triton.net Just becouse I am Disabled dose not mean I am not Bright. Just give me a chance Please!?! We will not be taking a lot of time to make the First one becouse most parts are on shelf just two or there, miner parts will need to be maid ! Could you help Me? To Do this for are Country It is more than just another Idea! This is for real.
    or should we just put rails on every road? Or just put a conveyors on are high ways and side roads. (Not) I really think I got it right with the first one! come and see for your self! just call I just need some TECH Help.!
    I would like to Partner with my country but will it Partner with me!? OR ? What!

What I would like to see is an address to the American People from are President that is talking To the American People not Iraq, not Afghanistan, not any thing But The People of The United States of America.
    Just look back at the address’s in the Past and the History of real Presidents of this Country. He has not even been close to the People and your Party has been the same! just look at Hitler’s Party just one to follow and A real American is no guts no glory! so what is your Party ?
    American OR not ?

• fortermlimits 08/16/2009 6:05pm

Come on New Jersey, let’s vote this guy out. He has had his chance (11 terms) and now look what he is doing— co-sponsoring the worst bill in history. Wake up, vote him out!!!

• quinnma 11/06/2009 11:29am

I would like to express my very deep appreciation for Representative Andrews’ hard work in the House on health care reform legislation. We need this reform badly, and we need it now. We can worry about perfecting it later. But there are too many Americans suffering, dying, and totally stressed out by our abysmal health care system. Americans, all Americans, my fellow Americans deserve a system that works as well as the ones in Europe and Canada. We need stability, portability, affordability (based on income) and enough standardization to make the administration of health care less costly. We need to look at the whole system. And the bills in the House are a good way to begin. The public option is important, because without lots of regulations, private insurers will never care about comprehensive coverage for all.

• Tucci 11/27/2009 1:49pm

Mr. Andrews:

In light of the ClimateGate scandal regarding anthropogenic global warming (AGW) and your “aye” vote on Waxman-Markey on 26 June, have you any statement to offer in mitigation of a decision you had made that was predicated on undeniably fraudulent information?

Moreover, will you move to repeal Waxman-Markey immediately upon your return to the House on Monday, 30 November?

If not, why not? “Cap-and-Trade” was based on no valid premise whatsoever, and is no longer even remotely supportable. It must die, and if you don’t have a prominent hand in killing it, your dereliction of duty will be remembered next November.

• DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 5:10pm

CONGRESSMAN,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
  • haptdms 03/18/2010 11:57am

Congressman,

As a resident of New Jersey, it is your responsibility to represent the will of your constituents in the United States government. With that said, I ask that you 1) yield to the popular opinion on Government Run Healtcare and Cap & Trade and vote NAY to both of these socialist pieces of legislation and 2) demand that reconciliation of the Senate Bill be deemed an unconstitutional way to pass the obscene Healt Bill of Pelosi and Obama, 3) Acknowledge that Global Warming is a farse and strike down Cap & Trade

If not, I will personally rally voters and ensure you are removed from office.

Sincerely,

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/29/2010 1:22pm

DEAR CONGRESSMAN ROBERT ANDREWS,

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO THE RESCUE OF MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR AMERICANS OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER BAD DREAM THAT REAL JUSTICE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO NOT BE AFFORDED US LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ?

MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR RELIGIOUS AMERICANS REST OUR CASE AGAINST GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS & SATAN ~ YOUR U.S. SUPREME COURT HONOR’S !

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ?

Official website: