Former Rep. Brian Baird

Democrat  •  Washington 6 Terms  •  Sworn In 1999
Last Term 2009 - 2010 View All

• Anonymous 03/06/2008 3:14pm

I am so ashamed this dictator loving jerk is from Washington. Vote to raise the cost of gas when the economy is already going down hill. I am not sure how this will repair our economy, what with cost of gas at 3.45/gal and now you want to tax it higher? What really makes me angry and will push me over to the Republican side is the tax break you gave Hugo Chavez. How dare you give someone who is our enemy a tax break? If this is your way of representing us then I resent it and you. What are you going to tell the single parent who can not afford to take their child to the doctor because of the price of gas? or can not bye bread because the price went sky high? Get your priorites straight, you REPRESENT us. R. Matthews Sultan WA.

• Sammy357 03/20/2009 6:50pm

I write to this guy regularly on issues that are important to me as a conservative and I always request a reply. I have NEVER gotten anything but is automatic “canned” reply..
    I have zero confidence in this guy and am doing all I can to see him voted out of office.

• RobinSwelch 10/29/2009 10:05am

Thank you for that letter to Nancy Pelosi on repealing the Anti-Trust Exemption for insurance companies, good work on that. I think this is extremely important.

• DOUGLASFIELD 02/04/2010 5:16am

CONGRESSMAN,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB … IN CONGRESS
  • TeaPartyCitizen 03/12/2010 2:28pm

You are a Lemming! Stop increasing taxes during a time when your policies have already created skyrocketing unemployment!!!

• fortermlimits 03/21/2010 10:49am

Let’s get rid of this guy. He’s done enough damage.

Good thing he is retiring this year anyways so he can’t be voted in again.

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/29/2010 8:29am

DEAR CONGRESSMAN BRIAN BAIRD,

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO THE RESCUE OF MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR AMERICANS OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER BAD DREAM THAT REAL JUSTICE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO NOT BE AFFORDED US LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ?

MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR RELIGIOUS AMERICANS REST OUR CASE AGAINST GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS & SATAN ~ YOUR U.S. SUPREME COURT HONOR’S !

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ?

LAWYERS FOR POOR AMERICANS

• jr34 06/25/2010 4:24pm

Dear Congressman Baird,
    Thanks for selling out our freedom of speech with voting in favor of HR 5175. You’ve yet again proven to me that the system is absolutely broken in that we in your district have no representation. We the people will correct this problem in November. Long live the Republic!

sharibear 07/07/2010 4:43pm