Sen. Benjamin Cardin

Democrat  •  Maryland  •  2nd Term  •  Sworn In 2007
Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All

• Moderated Comment

• Moderated Comment

• slinkymaster 03/15/2009 9:54am

every single comment on here is spam, how about a spam button OC.

• Spam Comment

• fortermlimits 11/24/2009 8:26pm

How about voting against this guy in 2012, he has spent enough of our money. More like he has wasted enough of our money. He continues to receive raises (automatically) and the seniors do not get COLA for two years. How’s that for representation?

• MD_Conservative 01/03/2010 5:17am

Ben Cardin is a Partisan hack who has wasted enough taxpayer money. He needs to get his resume ready, because Maryland Conservatives are tired of this lemming following his big Government sugar daddy Harry Reid. We need people who value liberty and a return to a limited Government, not a lap dog like Sen Cardin.

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• pelmof 06/29/2010 4:59am

Dear Senator Cardin,

• Spam Comment

• AllAmericanGranni 07/19/2010 1:06pm

Dear Senator,
    I need the extention for unemployment be passed quickly. I have worked for more than 45 years. This is the 1st time I have been forced into unemployment. My office closed due to the economy. I went back to school to change careers and go into healthcare. I graduated among the top of my class but can’t find employment. I email, fax, and mail 4-7 resumes daily. Because of the greedy on Wall Street and my lack of knowledge I have lost all of my retirement savings. If this bill isn’t passed quickly, I will be 63 yr old homeless grandmother. My savings has been depleted in the past yr to pay my education, housing and monthly bills. I drive an 11 yr old car and live week to week. I don’t understand how the Congress of the United States can turn its back on the very people it has sworn to serve. Then I saw this:
    Mrs Clinton announced aid worth $7.5bn for Pakistan at the start of talks in Islamabad. She said the US wanted to show it cared about ordinary Pakistanis.

• pcreaney 07/28/2011 12:47pm

the current impasse on the debt issue reflects so poorly on all members of congress that none of you should be re elected..it’s a disgrace

Official website: