Sen. Benjamin Cardin

Democrat  •  Maryland  •  2nd Term  •  Sworn In 2007
Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All

• Moderated Comment

• Moderated Comment

• slinkymaster 03/15/2009 9:54am

every single comment on here is spam, how about a spam button OC.

• DOUGLASFIELD 10/16/2009 2:40pm
    • POORER AMERICAN ACTIVE DUTY U.S. MILITARY AROUND THE WORLD WHO ARE RISKING AND LOSING THEIR LIVES FOR ALL OF US ~ HAVE FAMILIES BACK HOME WHO ARE ALSO DYING WITHOUT HEALTH*CARE *
      ~ PRESIDENT OBAMA AND U.S. SENATOR OLYMPIA SNOWE OF MAINE BOTH KNOW THAT ANY FUTURE HEALTH
      CARE PLAN FOR OUR NEW AMERICA NEEDS TO ALSO ENCOMPASS ALL FAMILY MEMBERS OF ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY MEMBERS…ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE UN*AMERICAN ~
      JUST MAYBE AMERICA NEEDS A FEW MORE REVOLVING DOORS IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS *
      OUR COUNTRY COULD REALLY USE MANY MORE SINCERE AMERICANS LIKE THIS SPECIAL U.S.SENATOR OLYMPIA SNOWE FROM MAINE WHO CONSIDERS THIS COUNTRIES 45 MILLION POOR AMERICAN MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN WITHOUT PROPER HEALTH CARE LIKE HER OWN FAMILY AHEAD OF HER ELECTED POLITICAL FAMILY **
      45 MILLION POORER AMERICANS HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL WITH THE PEOPLES U.S. SENATOR SNOWE OF MAINE.
      LAWYERS FOR POOR AMERICANS CAN BE FOUND WITH ANY SEARCH ENGINE.
      424-247-2013
  • fortermlimits 11/24/2009 8:26pm

How about voting against this guy in 2012, he has spent enough of our money. More like he has wasted enough of our money. He continues to receive raises (automatically) and the seniors do not get COLA for two years. How’s that for representation?

• MD_Conservative 01/03/2010 5:17am

Ben Cardin is a Partisan hack who has wasted enough taxpayer money. He needs to get his resume ready, because Maryland Conservatives are tired of this lemming following his big Government sugar daddy Harry Reid. We need people who value liberty and a return to a limited Government, not a lap dog like Sen Cardin.

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• pelmof 06/29/2010 4:59am

Dear Senator Cardin,

sharibear 07/07/2010 4:07pm
  • AllAmericanGranni 07/19/2010 1:06pm

Dear Senator,
    I need the extention for unemployment be passed quickly. I have worked for more than 45 years. This is the 1st time I have been forced into unemployment. My office closed due to the economy. I went back to school to change careers and go into healthcare. I graduated among the top of my class but can’t find employment. I email, fax, and mail 4-7 resumes daily. Because of the greedy on Wall Street and my lack of knowledge I have lost all of my retirement savings. If this bill isn’t passed quickly, I will be 63 yr old homeless grandmother. My savings has been depleted in the past yr to pay my education, housing and monthly bills. I drive an 11 yr old car and live week to week. I don’t understand how the Congress of the United States can turn its back on the very people it has sworn to serve. Then I saw this:
    Mrs Clinton announced aid worth $7.5bn for Pakistan at the start of talks in Islamabad. She said the US wanted to show it cared about ordinary Pakistanis.

• pcreaney 07/28/2011 12:47pm

the current impasse on the debt issue reflects so poorly on all members of congress that none of you should be re elected..it’s a disgrace

Official website: