Sen. Benjamin Cardin

Democrat  •  Maryland  •  12th Term  •  Sworn In 1987
Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All

fortermlimits 11/24/2009 8:26pm

How about voting against this guy in 2012, he has spent enough of our money. More like he has wasted enough of our money. He continues to receive raises (automatically) and the seniors do not get COLA for two years. How’s that for representation?

MD_Conservative 01/03/2010 5:17am

Ben Cardin is a Partisan hack who has wasted enough taxpayer money. He needs to get his resume ready, because Maryland Conservatives are tired of this lemming following his big Government sugar daddy Harry Reid. We need people who value liberty and a return to a limited Government, not a lap dog like Sen Cardin.

AllAmericanGranni 07/19/2010 1:06pm

Dear Senator,
I need the extention for unemployment be passed quickly. I have worked for more than 45 years. This is the 1st time I have been forced into unemployment. My office closed due to the economy. I went back to school to change careers and go into healthcare. I graduated among the top of my class but can’t find employment. I email, fax, and mail 4-7 resumes daily. Because of the greedy on Wall Street and my lack of knowledge I have lost all of my retirement savings. If this bill isn’t passed quickly, I will be 63 yr old homeless grandmother. My savings has been depleted in the past yr to pay my education, housing and monthly bills. I drive an 11 yr old car and live week to week. I don’t understand how the Congress of the United States can turn its back on the very people it has sworn to serve. Then I saw this:
Mrs Clinton announced aid worth $7.5bn for Pakistan at the start of talks in Islamabad. She said the US wanted to show it cared about ordinary Pakistanis.

slinkymaster 03/15/2009 9:54am

every single comment on here is spam, how about a spam button OC.

Moderated Comment

pcreaney 07/28/2011 12:47pm

the current impasse on the debt issue reflects so poorly on all members of congress that none of you should be re elected..it’s a disgrace

pelmof 06/29/2010 4:59am

Dear Senator Cardin,

Moderated Comment

DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 11:38am

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
sharibear 07/07/2010 4:07pm
in reply to pelmof Jun 29, 2010 4:59am
DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 11:54am

SENATOR,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
DOUGLASFIELD 10/16/2009 2:40pm
  • POORER AMERICAN ACTIVE DUTY U.S. MILITARY AROUND THE WORLD WHO ARE RISKING AND LOSING THEIR LIVES FOR ALL OF US ~ HAVE FAMILIES BACK HOME WHO ARE ALSO DYING WITHOUT HEALTH*CARE *
    ~ PRESIDENT OBAMA AND U.S. SENATOR OLYMPIA SNOWE OF MAINE BOTH KNOW THAT ANY FUTURE HEALTH
    CARE PLAN FOR OUR NEW AMERICA NEEDS TO ALSO ENCOMPASS ALL FAMILY MEMBERS OF ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY MEMBERS…ANYTHING LESS WOULD BE UN*AMERICAN ~
    JUST MAYBE AMERICA NEEDS A FEW MORE REVOLVING DOORS IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS *
    OUR COUNTRY COULD REALLY USE MANY MORE SINCERE AMERICANS LIKE THIS SPECIAL U.S.SENATOR OLYMPIA SNOWE FROM MAINE WHO CONSIDERS THIS COUNTRIES 45 MILLION POOR AMERICAN MEN WOMEN AND CHILDREN WITHOUT PROPER HEALTH CARE LIKE HER OWN FAMILY AHEAD OF HER ELECTED POLITICAL FAMILY **
    45 MILLION POORER AMERICANS HAVE OBVIOUSLY BEEN TOUCHED BY AN ANGEL WITH THE PEOPLES U.S. SENATOR SNOWE OF MAINE.
    LAWYERS FOR POOR AMERICANS CAN BE FOUND WITH ANY SEARCH ENGINE.
    424-247-2013