Sen. Jeff Flake

Republican  •  Arizona  •  1st Term  •  Sworn In 2013
Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All

deborahg6 06/26/2009 3:35pm

Representative Flake~

Please disregard my previous comment. I have never been so disappointed in my Representative. Your decision to be a no~show on a monumental bill like H.R.2454 is unexcusable. You can not count on my support, ever. You let Arizona down. Whoever runs against you will have my full campaign support.

spares99 07/07/2009 12:17pm

Why did you Abstain from voting on H R 2454 American Clean Energy and Security Act?

Do you realize it passed by a very narrow margin?

You keep asking for donations and touting the good you do, but you wer enot there to defend us against this mess, why?

Anonymous 09/14/2008 1:34pm

A simple “thankyou” :D – Alot are proud of your decision – HR1955

Spam Comment

FreedomGal09 06/16/2010 4:40am
in reply to FreedomGal09 Jun 16, 2010 4:38am

Sorry, hot S. 941, but its sister bill H.R. 2296. Thank you.

DOUGLASFIELD 04/28/2010 1:07pm

DEAR CONGRESSMAN FLAKE,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
SharkGirl 03/31/2009 9:51am

What bills has Rep. Flake introduced that specifically deal with earmarks?

katmando911 10/16/2008 7:29am

Thanks for your votes against the bailout package (HR1424) and the IP act (HR4279). You’ve got my vote in November

deborahg6 03/18/2009 4:05pm

Representative Flake~

Thank You! I have never been more proud of a Representative.

johnadamjay 07/22/2009 11:10pm

I like the previous two comments. I sent the same questions to Jeff Flake and he did not respond. Jeff Flake needs to go. Spread the word via email and any other forums. Jeff Flake, and any other Representative for that matter, who voted for or abstained from voting on HR 2454 should not be re-elected. Let’s rise up and say goodbye to the career politicians who care nothing about the Republic that America was founded upon, and who are pillaging our childrens’ future through massive government spending.

texasred01 07/10/2013 6:30pm

So terribly disappointed in, not just your support, but your hand in the Immigration Bill. Once again the Republicans have allowed themselves to be bamboozled by the Dems.

I think you’ll find the majority of Americans want immigration reform. But until the border is secured, all you’re doing is inviting more illegals to come here illegally.

I think I could even deal with that if it wasn’t for the fact that it’s been proven there are people coming across the southern border that wish to do the American people harm.

Do yourself, your Constituents and the American people as a whole a favor; watch Dennis Michael Lynch’s documentary, “They Come to America” I and II. If you are truly an honest politician, which is pretty much an oxymoron in this day and age, you’ll see that you’ve made a terrible mistake in colluding with the other 7 Senators on your bill.

dcebuhar0809 05/12/2010 11:55am
in reply to spares99 Jul 07, 2009 12:17pm

Aw shucks… he couldn’t miss his child’s soccer game OR WHATEVER THE HELL IT WAS!
Mr. Flake has not “represented” as his title suggests it should do.
He’s fired and so is Ann Kirkpatrick!

karakallstedt 10/12/2011 4:51am

Ya you blocked me from you website but I can reach you this way.
To repeal the job-killing health care law and health care-related provisions in the Health Care and Education Reconciliation Act of 2010.

January 19, 2011 Roll call number 14 in the House

QuestionOn Passage: H R 2 Repealing the Job-Killing Health Care Law Act

Ayes: 245 (Democrat: 3; Republican: 242)

Nays: 189 (Democrat: 189; Republican: 0)

Did you do this? Health care cost is killing us. I ‘m sure the insurance companies have lined your pockets so that you will back them instead of the people. I am sick of insurance companies decided my healthcare. I’m sure you are only thinking about making money instead of what is best for the people and I’m not talking about the one percent. This bill doesn’t kill jobs liar.

DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 4:49pm

CONGRESSMAN,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
dirtytech 09/29/2009 8:09am

hey flake vote no on hr-45,hr-3200,hr-25,hr-1913,and hr264 they are bad.

FreedomGal09 06/16/2010 4:38am

Vote yes for S. 941 BATFE Reform.

This bill corrects some misinterpretations by the BATFE which have resulted in problems in the past. This bill currently has wide bipartisan support so I am requesting you support it also.

BTW, why do you only have an 85% voting record with your party?? Why are you abstaining from votes? Don’t you realize we are fighting for the survival of the American way of life? Our government is a Republic!!!

Everything that is done should be weighed against the dictates of our Constitution. What is so hard about that? You are there to defend our freedoms, liberties and Constitutional rights!! Got it

Official website: