Rep. Phil Gingrey

Republican  •  11th District, Georgia  •  6th Term  •  Sworn In 2003
Current Term 2013 - 2015 View All

CassieKorin 06/05/2011 10:51am

I have read the article “Help Efficient, Accessible, Low-cost, Timely Healthcare (HEALTH) Act of 2011, H.R. 5 introduced by Rep. Phil Gingry.” and I must say that I agree with the things that Mr. Gingrey is proposing. He is looking out for the best interest in Americans (which comes in great handy in these hard economic times). I support this bill and hopes that many others do as well, to help us come out of this slump that we are all in. Every American is affected in one way or another, this will help in terms of cost which is what everybody needs a break on.

jdills1196 02/20/2011 5:03pm

Ugh, This is unrelated to the rep. but “You and the rest of the republicans are sooooooo open! hurp durp fox” Isn’t helping, COMMENT ON THE REPRESENTATIVE,NOT ABOUT HOW YOU HATE OBAMA. kthxbai.

AnnaSchaefer 06/23/2010 3:45pm

You and the rest of the Republicans are so transparent! President Obama, as well as us Americans, know what you are doing. Stalling and not voting on what the people want and need in this country. Do the job you were elected to do, and start voting! Your tactics in stalling is only going to back fire on you all. Show our President some respect. How you treat him, is a reflection on how you treat us Americans. We may have been fooled in the past, but not anymore! We The People have spoken by electing President Obama into office. We need change and we need it now! And quit blaming President Obama for the disaster in the Gulf. Enough is enough!

katesgrandma 05/28/2010 10:56pm

Many of us believe that helping ALL of America’s children begin life on a more level playing field (adequate health care, nutrition, education, etc) will enable more people to become productive (working) citizens (CREATE TAXPAYERS). Unfortunately, the well-being of the nation’s children (our future) is left in the hands of individual states. The states with the worst child welfare indicators (including the number of children living in poverty) are traditionally “red” conservative states.
They also have the highest incarceration rates (CREATING TAX BURDENS).

The US has some of the worst child welfare indicators of all industrialized nations.
And the highest incarcerations in the world.

This is unacceptable!!

katesgrandma 05/28/2010 10:39pm

I am an advocate for children and families in Georgia. When my voice is not being heard in Washington, then they are not being heard.

I have had Rep. Gingrey send me an email response thanking me for telling him to vote “NO” when I had asked him to vote “YES”.

Last summer I twice expressed my support of much needed child oriented amendments to the health care reform bill & received nothing but rhetoric in return with absolutely no mention of children.

When I confronted the distorted information he was spreading & told him I suspected a conflict of interest since AFLAC had been his top supporter for several years, I got no reply.

I voiced my desire that he support the financial regulation legislation. I received an email that had rewritten history & blamed the present “downturn” on too much government intervention.

When I strongly confronted his rewriting history (Bush-nesia), I received an email thanking me for supporting legislation I had never heard of.

This is unacceptable!!

DOUGLASFIELD 04/29/2010 9:01am

DEAR CONGRESSMAN JOHN GINGREY,

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO THE RESCUE OF MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR AMERICANS OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER BAD DREAM THAT REAL JUSTICE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO NOT BE AFFORDED US LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ?

MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR RELIGIOUS AMERICANS REST OUR CASE AGAINST GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS & SATAN ~ YOUR U.S. SUPREME COURT HONOR’S !

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ?

LAWYERS FOR POOR AMERICANS