Rep. Jack Kingston

Republican  •  1st District, Georgia  •  11th Term  •  Sworn In 1993
Current Term 2013 - 2015 View All

• Anonymous 02/27/2008 5:01pm

it will be fun to watch people smear you when you run for re-election—it is karma—what goes around, comes around— i don’t come from georgia, but have many friends and family who are in georgia—who knows what will happen—

• Anonymous 02/28/2008 9:32am

This guy is a moron. At age 52 I see no military service in his background. Therefore he must be unpatriotic.I believe that he’s a terrorist planted to cause the U.S. Govt. to spend trillions of dollars and cause our ruination to the benefit of his buddies in India and China! Wear your Al-Quida pin next time.

• SharkGirl 03/31/2009 9:47am

I’m working the best I can to get a formal complaint filed against the earmarks Jack Kingston if involved in at Robins Air Force Base, for Intergraph.

I’m hoping for an investigation of the Georgia politics who are linked with Intergraph, their lobbyists, the earmarks and the illegal contract awards to Intergraph.

• Diaverde10 05/11/2009 12:21pm

Thanks for co-sponsoring H.R. 1207. Good luck.

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/29/2010 8:58am

DEAR CONGRESSMAN JACK KINGSTON,

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO THE RESCUE OF MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR AMERICANS OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER BAD DREAM THAT REAL JUSTICE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO NOT BE AFFORDED US LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ?

MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR RELIGIOUS AMERICANS REST OUR CASE AGAINST GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS & SATAN ~ YOUR U.S. SUPREME COURT HONOR’S !

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ?
  • AnnaSchaefer 06/23/2010 3:49pm

You and the rest of the Republicans are so transparent! President Obama, as well as us Americans, know what you are doing. Stalling and not voting on what the people want and need in this country. Do the job you were elected to do, and start voting! Your tactics in stalling is only going to back fire on you all. Show our President some respect. How you treat him, is a reflection on how you treat us Americans. We may have been fooled in the past, but not anymore! We The People have spoken by electing President Obama into office. We need change and we need it now! And quit blaming President Obama for the disaster in the Gulf. Enough is enough!

• wls1012 07/01/2010 8:59am

I am an unemployed voter and NO is what I will be voting for in November. Since that is the only vote you know how to cast.NO I will not be supporting you, because NO you don’t support me.I have never been ashamed to be an American until now.Yes ashamed.Our government has elected to fund 2 wars, without paying for it.Our government has elected to fund a bailout for banks, without paying for it.Our government has elected to fund a bailout for insurance companies, without paying for it.Now they have the opportunity to fund EMERGENCY Unemployment and they choose NO.I am sick to death about how the hard working people of this country are being treated.While you sit up in Washington and play politics, millions of unemployed are at home trying to figure out how they will feed, clothe, and put a roof over their families heads.Where is your heart Mr.Senator.What if it was your family being threatened with homelessness?I wonder would you let that happen.For my family that is what you are doing.

Official website: