Rep. Sander Levin

Democrat  •  9th District, Michigan  •  16th Term  •  Sworn In 1983
Current Term 2013 - 2015 View All

• gman86428 10/02/2008 3:23am

As you consider your vote on the bailout bill I urge you to consider the other approaches to solving this financial crises. The American people should not have to put our dollars into the corrupt financial markets. I hope you will not support the emergency economic stabilization with your vote. No one seems to want to look at the alternatives. It seems everybody want to obliterate the American Government financially. It looks like the govt will give all control to Federal Reserve Bank and the National Treasury. It reminds of the quote by Rothschild many years ago that says “Allow me to control the issue and the nation’s money and I care not who makes its laws!” Is this what America has come to? I cannot stress enough to you that this bail out bill should not be passed in this form.

• gman86428 10/03/2008 9:03am
    was greatly disappointed to see that you had supported the bail out bill today. As I had written before there are other ways to solve this crisis without taxpayer money. We sure did not do this in the 30’s. I guess congress just does not learn from our own history. I will not be supporting you in this November election.
  • Anonymous 02/16/2009 10:39pm

Please let GM and Chrysler die. It would be a great economic boon to all those who are locked out of the automotive industry by these behemoths. Breaking them up into smaller pieces would also have a positive affect. About the only people it might hurt would be the UAW. But hey, I can see where screwing 85% of the population for the benefit of 15% might be politically expedient.

Let’s stop serving up fear, and start leading in a positive manner toward REAL change, like the removal of large, inefficient corporations.

• DOUGLASFIELD 02/06/2010 3:11pm

CONGRESSMAN,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB …
  • gman86428 03/19/2010 5:07am

Once again Mr. Levin I respectfully submit that you do NOT support the health bill. I just read an article that our president is suggesting a vote for the bill will not affect your re-election. IN my case he is wrong. I can tell you that if you support this bill in any manner of vote I will not support you this fall. I do not support abortion and I do not understand why the federal government needs to have direct access to my finances, something this bill will initiate. I fail to understand why we have to pay for the program and not get any coverage for about 4 more years. This bill also begins to take away states rights on health insurance. I believe you can see why I will not support you should you support this health bill.

• klassylady25 03/23/2010 1:23pm

John Boener said in his address to the Floor on Sunday night said, “Shame on each and every one of you who substitutes your will and your desires above those of your fellow countrymen. Around this chamber, looking upon us are the lawgivers. We break the ties of history in this chamber. We break our trust with Americans.”

Many will be watching and looking for men/woman who exemplifies: Honesty, Reverence, Hope, Thrift, Humility, Charity, Sincerity, Moderation, Hard Work, Courage, Personal Responsibility, and Gratitude.

“I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve” Isoroku Yamamoto

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/29/2010 11:01am

DEAR CONGRESSMAN SANDER LEVIN,

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO THE RESCUE OF MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR AMERICANS OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER BAD DREAM THAT REAL JUSTICE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO NOT BE AFFORDED US LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ?

MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR RELIGIOUS AMERICANS REST OUR CASE AGAINST GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS & SATAN ~ YOUR U.S. SUPREME COURT HONOR’S !

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ?

Official website: