Rep. Frank LoBiondo

Republican  •  2nd District, New Jersey  •  10th Term  •  Sworn In 1995
Current Term 2013 - 2015 View All

PatriotSteve 06/26/2009 6:18pm

You are a disgrace to your country and to your party. You have sealed your fate by voting for Cap & Trade tonight. 2010 will be your last year in office. Enjoy it.

Curly 06/30/2009 10:51am

Traitor! How about representing the people that voted you in and not your own self interests you moron.

TeaPartyCitizen 03/06/2010 8:21am
in reply to PatriotSteve Jun 26, 2009 6:18pm

He’s a RINO: Republican In Name Only

The Progressives have infiltrated the Democratic Party and now the Democrats are infiltrating the Republican Party. It will be a sad day when these corrupt politicians succeed in fundamentally transforming America into a Socialist country.

TeaPartyCitizen 03/06/2010 8:27am

Fast Fact: Washington State Rep. James (Jim) McDermott, who is widely considered “the most liberal member of Congress,” most often votes with … DRUM ROLL … Rep. Frank LoBiondo!

It should be against the law to pretend you’re affiliated with one party (in order to get elected) only to vote in accordance with the other party. It’s deceit at its finest, and most often is a characteristic of Liberals trying to infiltrate the Republican Party in order to grab more power. After all, who cares if you’re called a Republican if you always vote Democrat — right? RINO.

DOUGLASFIELD 04/28/2010 12:03pm

DEAR CONGRESSMAN,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
michae1 02/08/2008 8:46am

Senator LoBiondo, Please clearify for me. I understand the reverse mortgage help i was looking for that was contained in h.r.1852 that called for the increasing of the fha/hud loan limits was not part of the S2338 federal modernation act that recently passed and is moving on for the presidents signature. I was given info that this particular item is found under the National Housing Act Section 255(g)
12usc1752z20(g). Can you please have your office contact me, I am really concerned and needed the increase on the limits to be included in S2338. Thxs, Mike

kurthansen 02/23/2008 9:58am

Dear Congressman, What is the North American Union that I hear Lou Dobbs talking about? Are you in support of it? I also read that Canada, on February 14 signed a deal to share troops with the USA in civil emergencies. Things like that should have to get Congress approval.

Clyde69 06/28/2009 9:23am

He voted YES on HR 2454. Call his office and tell him to change his vote. He has until July 2nd. If he does not, then he will have earned the tidal “Cap and Tr8tor”!

ConservativeFLrunner 06/28/2009 2:10pm

Let’s get rid of this skumbag! Everybody needs to see:

DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 4:47pm

CONGRESSMAN,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
AllAmericanGranni 07/19/2010 1:37pm

Dear Rep,
I need the extention for unemployment to be passed quickly. I have worked for more than 45 years. This is the 1st time I have been forced into unemployment. My office closed due to the economy. I went back to school to change careers and go into healthcare. I graduated among the top of my class but can’t find employment. I email, fax, and mail 4-7 resumes daily. Because of the greedy on Wall Street and my lack of knowledge I have lost all of my retirement savings. If this bill isn’t passed quickly, I will be 63 yr old homeless grandmother. My savings has been depleted in the past yr to pay my education, housing and monthly bills. I drive an 11 yr old car and live week to week. I don’t understand how the Congress of the United States can turn its back on the very people it has sworn to serve. Then I saw this:
Mrs Clinton announced aid worth $7.5bn for Pakistan at the start of talks in Islamabad. She said the US wanted to show it cared about ordinary Pakistanis.

intruder09 07/25/2009 3:31am

Rep Lobiondo,

I live in Pennsville,NJ and the only reason I still do is because I can’t sell my home in this economy.But rest assured,as soon as the market turns,I will join the thousands who are leaving this state because of it’s severe restrictions and draconian laws,some of which you have helped create along with Senators Lautenberg and Menendez.If you somehow are re-elected,it is because the remaining people are blind to their existence here and are happy living in the most restrictive state in the entire U.S. except CA,which also shares your stone age thinking!I am not one of those people! Taxes,no concealed carry(except for special people like you and judges).What makes you and your families life more valuable than mine?.Delaware,Texas,here I come! Disgusted in NJ!

Official website: