Former Rep. Thaddeus McCotter

Republican  •  Michigan 5 Terms  •  Sworn In 2003
Last Term 2011 - 2012 View All

M4Finny 01/09/2010 2:36pm
in reply to Fish Mar 04, 2009 4:09pm

How is that “recovery plan” of Obama’s working now genius?

ejohnson777 07/27/2008 2:55am

You are doing an outstanding job representing our district, Rep. McCotter.

DOUGLASFIELD 04/29/2010 11:03am

DEAR CONGRESSMAN McCOTTER,

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO THE RESCUE OF MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR AMERICANS OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER BAD DREAM THAT REAL JUSTICE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO NOT BE AFFORDED US LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ?

MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR RELIGIOUS AMERICANS REST OUR CASE AGAINST GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS & SATAN ~ YOUR U.S. SUPREME COURT HONOR’S !

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ?
Anonymous 09/28/2008 6:36am

Just heard you on Fox News this am. Couldn’t agree with you more. Why all of a sudden this mess have to fixed so quick? And how do we know where and who is handling the money when the gov. gets it. Seems to me this a quick fix. and won’t get to the bottom of the whole matter. Someone from South Dakota

Lefty48 12/01/2010 1:49am

Dear Congressmen McCotter, I’m a registered voter and a constituent of yours in Redford, and also a Republican. I’m very happy that you voted against party lines on 11/18/10 to extent the Federal unemployment extension, and I’m sure that you are still going to vote this month to extend federal emergency benifits. I’m one of the 180,000 unemployed in Michigan. I wake up every morning, go online an apply for jobs, then go out to places that accept apps in person. Like 97% of all unemployed, I want a job, not money from the goverment, But right now that UI check is MY lifeline…to keep my house, to feed my family, to put gas in my car to look for jobs. Mr. McCotter I’m fully aware of how the Federal goverment works, please let your fellow Congressmen know we’re NOT pawns to be moved about for partisan means…we are people, FELLOW Americans.

jeepsear 02/02/2010 7:23am

Thaddeus,
We need to recend “Prevailing Wage” for Michigan. We need jobs and need to save the state monies. History shows (Makanac Report) that in 90’s Prevailing wage was recended and jobs were created for 11,000 people not mention saving the “State of Michigan” Millions of wasted dollars on already “well paid” trades.
As you know to create jobs we need to cut taxes on Bussines, thus people will earn a paycheck and pay income taxes.
We also need to Repeal the “Minimum Wage” when Granholm raised the Minimum Wage the next day, At my local Mc Donalds they laid of two morning people and raised the price of coffee $.10. I know people can’t live on M.W. but its only a starting point, if the person should choose to they will excell and earn a higher pay.
Michigan needs to Repeal the “Davis-Bacon act” from Federal monies and then we could spend money on better material to make our roads.
Other States are doing this we can learn from them and not reinvent the wheel.

Fish 03/04/2009 4:09pm

You are just a Republican wearing Democrats clothing. Why not officially proclaim yourself a member of the GOP Taliban and then you can work full time to see this country destroyed while you oppose Obama’s recovery plan.

Spam Comment