Former Rep. Ronald Paul

Republican  •  Texas 12 Terms  •  Sworn In 1975
Last Term 2011 - 2013 View All

• Quahog 04/30/2009 5:27pm

I really wish Ron Paul had been elected to the presidency. If he had I have no doubt the country would be on the mend.

Let’s hope he runs again in 2012!

• enjoiskaterguy 05/24/2009 11:41pm

The most humble, honest, caring, and principled man in politics on this planet today. A modern Thomas Jefferson.

• totellthetruth 06/12/2009 3:33pm

Is anyone besides me puzzled that Dr. Ron Paul’s rating is only a 94.2%, shouldn’t that be more????

• Jebril 06/26/2009 3:14pm

Ron Paul is the fucking man.

Forgive my profanity….

Anonymous 06/30/2009 6:23am

I forgive you , but really you don’t have to use this kinda language to get your point across . Have a good day !

fortermlimits 11/04/2009 11:47am

Could you avoid using such language next time?

• dabruin2 06/27/2009 4:24am

All Ron Paul supporters should work towards informing people about H.R. 2454. It is taxation without representation, more government control over our lives, and added bureaucracy. And if your Congressman voted for it, then you need to work towards voting him out of office.

ronpaul2012 07/22/2009 10:07am

My congressman, Solomon Ortiz was one of the 44 democrats that voted against it! He usually votes with Ron Paul, so he’ll get my vote next election for sure!

• LDishman 07/31/2009 11:40pm

I wish Ron Paul were POTUS too!

Oh, and lerichards, please stop posting that crap everywhere….we are sick of seeing your paragraph. Thanks.

• FallenMorgan 08/14/2009 9:40am

Ron Paul is the only person in Congress who believes in freedom and the Constitution. You go, Paul! I wish more people were like him, instead of Hamiltonian big-government supporters.

• romoore14 08/18/2009 1:07am

I am so gracious to have a Rep. as admirable and patriotic as Dr. Paul! Plus it saves me from having to constantly email and contact him regarding all the B.S. that Congress tries to sneak past us!

Thank you Dr. Paul.

• RonPaulGirl 09/16/2009 2:36pm

I love The Good Doctor! I’s trust the man with my life, I can’t say that about many…especially politicians. Thanks, Dr. Paul

• RonPaulGirl 09/16/2009 2:41pm

I love The Good Doctor! I’d trust the man with my life, and I can’t say that about many…especially politicians. Thanks, Dr. Paul 2012

• Spam Comment

chevelle3429 11/19/2009 7:18pm

if he isnt our president in 2012 we then know the polls are fixed. thank you Doctor for all your efforts!!!

• Illuminati_Hater 12/20/2009 12:22pm

Dr. Paul is the Albert Einstein of the political system. He understands and follows the reason that the Founding Fathers had for this country.

The good news is that more and more people are beginning to support 1207. The fact that seventy-five percent—three quarters of the American public—support an audit of the Fed shows that his movement is spreading everyday. Cheers to the good doctor!
  • Spam Comment

• TeaPartyCitizen 03/12/2010 1:19pm

God bless Texas! If Socialism takes over America, I’m moving to the last great State on Earth — Texas.

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/28/2010 12:02pm

DEAR CONGRESSMAN,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • DOUGLASFIELD 04/28/2010 1:06pm

DEAR RONALD,

treasurefish 03/07/2011 10:43am

I don’t know, I don’t care. This is Ron Paul’s board. Now STFU!

• mastermeerkat 05/16/2010 2:40pm

this guy is one of the few conservatives i like

• wonderwoman 05/18/2010 1:59pm

You are my hero, Dr. Paul!!!

• Rustydawg420 08/18/2010 9:06pm

Never in my adult life have I ever had someone I could truly consider a hero until I heard Dr. Paul speak…Everything he talks about he believes to the core of his being… If all politicians were like him we would live in the most awesome Country on Earth… He has inspired me to be the best American I can be not because I “have” to but because it is just the right thing to do…

ronpaulforprez 04/24/2012 8:35pm

I feel the same way! Keep up the fight… We can do it RP12!

• JackCox 01/06/2011 5:56pm

One of the Few Republicans I have extreme admiration for, I don’t necessarily agree with everything he says but he’s one of the few Honest People in Congress today.

• PDG 02/09/2011 11:49am

I wish I lived in Texas. Mr Paul thinks of the good of America and it’s citizens. He’s consistent, reasonable, and makes sense.

• salsantoro 02/14/2011 5:27pm

If we could get everyone in our government to think like Ron Paul America could be great again.

• treasurefish 03/07/2011 10:39am

I don’t even read the text of bills any more. If Ron Paul supports it, I support it 100%!

RON PAUL 2012!!!

• FtMacVet 04/10/2011 7:32am

Congressman Paul:
    H.R 6238, the Fort McClellan Registry Act proposed by Rep. Tonko of NY will be reintroduced in the current session of Congress.
    I was a W.A.C. stationed at Fort McClellan, and suffer a myriad of health issues due to my exposure to chemical contaminants there. As a Texas voter, I admire you, so I am disheartened to learn that you oppose this Bill. HR. 6238 will enable us to seek VA medical care for health problems caused by chemical exposure at Fort McClellan. Sir, we veterans are PEOPLE, not serial numbers. We are taxpayers and VOTERS. We volunteered to serve our nation, and accepted the risk of injury or death at the hands of an enemy. We did NOT volunteer to be poisoned by our own government, and it is not right that we should be simply tossed away as “disposable”.
    I consider you as a viable Presidential candidate in 2012, but your opposition to H.R. 6238 makes me hesitant to trust your leadership. Please reconsider your vote on this Bill. Thank you.

Official website: