Former Rep. Ronald Paul

Republican  •  Texas 12 Terms  •  Sworn In 1975
Last Term 2011 - 2013 View All

Spam Comment

ronpaulforprez 04/24/2012 8:35pm
in reply to Rustydawg420 Aug 18, 2010 9:06pm

I feel the same way! Keep up the fight… We can do it RP12!

Spam Comment

Ahuramazda 01/25/2012 12:05am

One of the only honest politicians left in America, A rare and dying breed. My respect to you Mr. Paul for not allowing yourself to become corrupted like I perceive many of your fellow congressmen have been. Thank you Mr. Paul.

kls8216 01/11/2012 1:38am

One of the most and honorable Congressmen in Congress! A true patriot who cares about the Constitution, our rights, liberties, and freedoms! Vote for Ron Paul 2012!

Spam Comment

FtMacVet 04/10/2011 7:32am

Congressman Paul:
H.R 6238, the Fort McClellan Registry Act proposed by Rep. Tonko of NY will be reintroduced in the current session of Congress.
I was a W.A.C. stationed at Fort McClellan, and suffer a myriad of health issues due to my exposure to chemical contaminants there. As a Texas voter, I admire you, so I am disheartened to learn that you oppose this Bill. HR. 6238 will enable us to seek VA medical care for health problems caused by chemical exposure at Fort McClellan. Sir, we veterans are PEOPLE, not serial numbers. We are taxpayers and VOTERS. We volunteered to serve our nation, and accepted the risk of injury or death at the hands of an enemy. We did NOT volunteer to be poisoned by our own government, and it is not right that we should be simply tossed away as “disposable”.
I consider you as a viable Presidential candidate in 2012, but your opposition to H.R. 6238 makes me hesitant to trust your leadership. Please reconsider your vote on this Bill. Thank you.

treasurefish 03/07/2011 10:43am
in reply to DOUGLASFIELD Apr 28, 2010 1:06pm

I don’t know, I don’t care. This is Ron Paul’s board. Now STFU!

treasurefish 03/07/2011 10:39am

I don’t even read the text of bills any more. If Ron Paul supports it, I support it 100%!

RON PAUL 2012!!!

salsantoro 02/14/2011 5:27pm

If we could get everyone in our government to think like Ron Paul America could be great again.

PDG 02/09/2011 11:49am

I wish I lived in Texas. Mr Paul thinks of the good of America and it’s citizens. He’s consistent, reasonable, and makes sense.

JackCox 01/06/2011 5:56pm

One of the Few Republicans I have extreme admiration for, I don’t necessarily agree with everything he says but he’s one of the few Honest People in Congress today.

Rustydawg420 08/18/2010 9:06pm

Never in my adult life have I ever had someone I could truly consider a hero until I heard Dr. Paul speak…Everything he talks about he believes to the core of his being… If all politicians were like him we would live in the most awesome Country on Earth… He has inspired me to be the best American I can be not because I “have” to but because it is just the right thing to do…

wonderwoman 05/18/2010 1:59pm

You are my hero, Dr. Paul!!!

mastermeerkat 05/16/2010 2:40pm

this guy is one of the few conservatives i like

DOUGLASFIELD 04/28/2010 1:06pm

DEAR RONALD,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
DOUGLASFIELD 04/28/2010 12:02pm

DEAR CONGRESSMAN,

TeaPartyCitizen 03/12/2010 1:19pm

God bless Texas! If Socialism takes over America, I’m moving to the last great State on Earth — Texas.

Spam Comment

Illuminati_Hater 12/20/2009 12:22pm

Dr. Paul is the Albert Einstein of the political system. He understands and follows the reason that the Founding Fathers had for this country.

The good news is that more and more people are beginning to support 1207. The fact that seventy-five percent—three quarters of the American public—support an audit of the Fed shows that his movement is spreading everyday. Cheers to the good doctor!
chevelle3429 11/19/2009 7:18pm
in reply to AnotherCitizen Oct 15, 2009 8:40pm

if he isnt our president in 2012 we then know the polls are fixed. thank you Doctor for all your efforts!!!

fortermlimits 11/04/2009 11:47am
in reply to Jebril Jun 26, 2009 3:14pm

Could you avoid using such language next time?

AnotherCitizen 10/15/2009 8:40pm

Thank you for opposing S. 773.

RonPaulGirl 09/16/2009 2:41pm

I love The Good Doctor! I’d trust the man with my life, and I can’t say that about many…especially politicians. Thanks, Dr. Paul 2012

RonPaulGirl 09/16/2009 2:36pm

I love The Good Doctor! I’s trust the man with my life, I can’t say that about many…especially politicians. Thanks, Dr. Paul

romoore14 08/18/2009 1:07am

I am so gracious to have a Rep. as admirable and patriotic as Dr. Paul! Plus it saves me from having to constantly email and contact him regarding all the B.S. that Congress tries to sneak past us!

Thank you Dr. Paul.

FallenMorgan 08/14/2009 9:40am

Ron Paul is the only person in Congress who believes in freedom and the Constitution. You go, Paul! I wish more people were like him, instead of Hamiltonian big-government supporters.

LDishman 07/31/2009 11:40pm

I wish Ron Paul were POTUS too!

Oh, and lerichards, please stop posting that crap everywhere….we are sick of seeing your paragraph. Thanks.

exstntlstfrtn 07/22/2009 10:21am
in reply to shsusig Jun 21, 2008 9:11am

Shame shame for a politician choosing to not support a government bill that takes from most and provides for a few. I agree the military is necessary, but only to defend our country from the threat of immediate attack, as Frederic Bastiat wrote, Thomas Payne wrote, as John Locke wrote, etc. But, on the other hand, military personnel, or anyone who opts to do a dangerous job takes a wage to do so. It’s done through voluntary exchange (currently) and considering the vast amounts of benefits you receive to do that job, you are really in no position to complain. Everyone advocates an extension of consideration for their position, but to shame someone else for considering everyone else…? Is that really prudent. Although you may disagree with his decision to not advocate your given position, and although you have every right to “shame” him for doing so, it only shows your bias and ignorance with respect to the consideration of everyone else in this particular matter.

ronpaul2012 07/22/2009 10:07am
in reply to dabruin2 Jun 27, 2009 4:24am

My congressman, Solomon Ortiz was one of the 44 democrats that voted against it! He usually votes with Ron Paul, so he’ll get my vote next election for sure!

Official website: