Former Rep. Dennis Rehberg

Republican  •  Montana 6 Terms  •  Sworn In 2001
Last Term 2011 - 2013 View All

Pashta 11/11/2011 2:04pm
in reply to jessienichols Mar 17, 2011 2:37pm

The taxpayers should not fund public programs that are not neutral. NPR is too biased.

Pashta 07/21/2011 4:24pm

Thanks for listening to your constituents. I will vote for you for senate like I did for the house.

jessienichols 03/17/2011 2:37pm

I am Very upset that you would vote to defund NPR. For so many rural montanans, like myself, the radio is the only way we can get our news. I have zero TV reception and it is going to be a century or two before cable gets out this far. We are penny pinchers and are not going to waste our money on satelite television. NPR is an asset to all Americans. Shame on you for not understanding that.

DOUGLASFIELD 04/28/2010 12:01pm

DEAR CONGRESSMAN,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???

Spam Comment

lindaalkire 10/11/2009 5:29pm
in reply to MontanaGirl Sep 05, 2009 7:31pm

yes, he seems to be Especially on the Government Health care. He said he will not be rushed to Vote on what he hasn’t read, And when he reads it I hope he remember the People Said NO!

MontanaGirl 09/05/2009 7:31pm

From what I am seeing thus far, you are listening to the people and for the people. Thank you.

Official website: