Sen. Bernard Sanders

Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All
  • Least often votes with:

• Moderated Comment

• Filtered Comment [ show ]

• DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 11:53am

SENATOR,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
  • Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

PolicyOgre 06/29/2010 10:02am

perhaps you are confused. Senator Sanders is not a republic, he is an independednt who votes with the democrats most of the time. Infact he is not a democrat because he is excessively liberal.

ndami 02/07/2011 8:10pm

Senator Sanders is the most liberal man in the US Government….

MichaelDSP 11/02/2011 6:13pm

Sanders is a self proclaimed Socialist, which is why he is one of my favorites and I generally support him.

• pelmof 06/29/2010 6:59am

Dear Senator Sanders,

sharibear 07/07/2010 6:38pm
    toray99 11/01/2010 8:54am

Sanders is a socialist, which is why he votes with democrats most of the time.

• purplelilac3084 10/29/2010 2:17am

this man is truly a progressive! he believes in socialist government. every time i see him on cspan, i am just disgusted with his views! This man does not represent the people, instead he supports the corrupt government!
    He must be fired!

• tigntink 12/12/2010 9:32am

I wish I could give you a hug for what you did on the senate floor on Friday. You said the whole truth about what is happening in America right now. I wish you or someone like you would run for president.

• Spam Comment