Sen. Bernard Sanders

Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All
  • Least often votes with:

• Moderated Comment

• Filtered Comment [ show ]

• DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 11:53am

SENATOR,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
  • DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 11:37am

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • AnnaSchaefer 06/21/2010 12:18am

You and the rest of the Republicans are so transparent! President Obama, as well as us Americans, know what you are doing. Stalling and not voting on what the people want and need in this country. Do the job you were elected to do, and start voting! Your tactics in stalling is only going to back fire on you all. Show our President some respect. How you treat him, is a reflection on how you treat us Americans. We may have been fooled in the past, but not anymore! We The People have spoken by electing President Obama into office. We need change and we need it now! And quit blaming President Obama for the disaster in the Gulf. Enough is enough!

PolicyOgre 06/29/2010 10:02am

perhaps you are confused. Senator Sanders is not a republic, he is an independednt who votes with the democrats most of the time. Infact he is not a democrat because he is excessively liberal.

ndami 02/07/2011 8:10pm

Senator Sanders is the most liberal man in the US Government….

MichaelDSP 11/02/2011 6:13pm

Sanders is a self proclaimed Socialist, which is why he is one of my favorites and I generally support him.

• pelmof 06/29/2010 6:59am

Dear Senator Sanders,

sharibear 07/07/2010 6:38pm
    toray99 11/01/2010 8:54am

Sanders is a socialist, which is why he votes with democrats most of the time.

• purplelilac3084 10/29/2010 2:17am

this man is truly a progressive! he believes in socialist government. every time i see him on cspan, i am just disgusted with his views! This man does not represent the people, instead he supports the corrupt government!
    He must be fired!

• tigntink 12/12/2010 9:32am

I wish I could give you a hug for what you did on the senate floor on Friday. You said the whole truth about what is happening in America right now. I wish you or someone like you would run for president.

• Spam Comment

• johns889 02/25/2012 6:27am

Hello,I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wishing you the best of luck for all your blogging efforts.couture wedding gowns// cheap ball gowns// discount bridal gowns// plus size bridal gowns// wedding gowns with sleeves// cheap evening gowns//

Official website: