Rep. Christopher Smith

Republican  •  4th District, New Jersey  •  17th Term  •  Sworn In 1981
Current Term 2013 - 2015 View All

• thorvaldr 05/09/2009 3:50pm

This despot is the cosponsor of a bill to remove the rights of anyone suspected of disagreeing with the government, H.R. 2159. Do not forget, do not forgive. Remember this man in 2010.

• PatriotSteve 06/26/2009 6:23pm

You are a disgrace to your country and to your party. You have sealed your fate by voting for Cap & Trade tonight. 2010 will be your last year in office. Enjoy it.

• captaincrunch 06/27/2009 3:41am

How is this for nerve? I live in Monmouth County NJ and called Chris Smith’s office for his stance on HR 2454. Yesterday a young man said he was not able to articulate the Congressman’s feelings on the bill. I asked for someone to speak to and was told everyone was busy and they would call me back. This morning after no return call I called again and was told they didn’t know his feeling and I could not speak to anyone because we are too busy. I informed him that is unacceptable and until I hear from him I will continue to tell this story to every one of my patients. By the way all my patients have been appalled as to the arrogance of Rep Smith office. We need to vote all of them out when they come up for re-election.
    By the way, I now know why your office would not give me the information I requested. You were for the bill and did not have the guts to say so.

• Clyde69 06/28/2009 9:27am

He voted YES on HR 2454. Call his office and tell him to change his vote. He has until July 2nd. If he does not, then he will have earned the tidal “Cap and Tr8tor”!

• ConservativeFLrunner 06/28/2009 2:12pm

Let’s get rid of this skumbag! Everybody needs to see:

• Curly 06/30/2009 10:52am

Traitor! How about representing the people that voted you in and not your own self interests you moron.

Klukski 07/03/2009 6:16am

Couldn’t agree with you more, Curly. Predictably, all eight of the traitorous “Republican representatives” are from liberal states. They were obviously hired as “Democrat-lites”, and when the chips were down they showed how unprincipled they truly are. We need to remember their names and vote them out in 2010.

• Spam Comment

• KayeCee 07/06/2009 6:40am

I agree in that we have to get Republicans back to basics and the core principles. How could a conservative vote for Cap and Trade?
    Wish I was in NJ so I could rock the vote against Smith.

• davidmoore 08/05/2009 3:01pm

test comments

• Spam Comment

• DOUGLASFIELD 05/03/2010 11:11am

DEAR CONGRESSMAN SMITH,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• T_Sporano 04/19/2013 4:07pm

True Neo-Con mouthpiece. Militantly anti-women’s rights. Corrupt. Voted for CISPA. Whatever keeps the hypocritical divorcees that protest abortion clinics that we have in excess here happy, I guess.

• Spam Comment