Sen. Tom Udall

Democrat  •  New Mexico  •  1st Term  •  Sworn In 2009
Current Term 2009 - 2015 View All

• shooter 02/05/2009 11:55am

Mr. Spence, what do you suggest…? What is the definition of a “fair” trial? Should we require that every public defender be a Harvard Law School graduate? Should we require that every public defender assigned should only have a 100% success rate in getting his client off? While “giving back” is a noble idea, I just don’t see it happening. Should high-dollar attorneys like Cochoran, Shapiro, Scheck, Dershowitz, and Bailey be forced to do pro-bono public defender work?

• ltccuster 03/02/2009 7:09am

Wheb is Sen Udall going to get a Roswell, N.M. office????

He doesn’t answer constituent e-mails or ltrs from Roswell. Does he still want votes from Roswell?

What has he done, or what is he doing, to help veterans in SE N.M. get access to healthcare w/o having to drive 200+ miles one way.

• shooter 10/13/2009 6:37am

Apparently, Sen. Udall got tired of receiving email from constituents. My latest email to him at Senator@tomudall.senate.gov was bounced, so sometime between September 22nd and now, he deleted that email address. The only way to contact him is through his web form.

He is showing he is a coward. I can’t wait for 2014 so I can vote for anyone but him.

• DRSparktrician 12/06/2009 6:03pm

“Believe it or not, they are going to require us… to stand up for 50 hours and read that bill on the floor,” said Senator Tom Udall, a Democrat from New Mexico. “The normal thing we do to get to something is we waive the reading. But they are going to require it… I cannot understand that.”

I can not understand it either, I mean really why should you have do to your job and be informed about what you are voting on?

Really? I live in your district Mr. Udall 87124 and I do vote.

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 1:04pm

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • pelmof 06/29/2010 5:55am

Dear Senator Udall,

sharibear 07/07/2010 6:02pm
  • mrjoeman 09/21/2010 11:07pm

Udall,

You are so far up the back side of this regime and your horribly corrupt party the democrats that you are a simple puppet that will commit treason and go against your constituency if asked and paid. Thanks for voting for the Dream Act whether passed or NOT you show your slime ball nature.

• Spam Comment