Sen. John Thune

Republican  •  South Dakota  •  2nd Term  •  Sworn In 2005
Current Term 2011 - 2017 View All

• Spam Comment

• Spam Comment

• ditchmitchthebitch 02/23/2010 10:46pm

As a part of the PUBLIC, I just want you to know that I love paying for your health insurance with no choice. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy.

On a different note, are you getting paid by the banks too?

• ditchmitchthebitch 02/23/2010 10:51pm

Your “money trail” seems hard to believe.

Homemakers, students & other non-income earners $71,421

• Spam Comment

• AnnaSchaefer 06/21/2010 12:05am

You and the rest of the Republicans are so transparent! President Obama, as well as us Americans, know what you are doing. Stalling and not voting on what the people want and need in this country. Do the job you were elected to do, and start voting! Your tactics in stalling is only going to back fire on you all. Show our President some respect. How you treat him, is a reflection on how you treat us Americans. We may have been fooled in the past, but not anymore! We The People have spoken by electing President Obama into office. We need change and we need it now! And quit blaming President Obama for the disaster in the Gulf. Enough is enough!

• Spam Comment

• purplelilac3084 06/29/2010 5:16am

• pelmof 06/29/2010 6:40am

Dear Senator Thune,

sharibear 07/07/2010 6:24pm
  • mmstahlecker 02/03/2011 7:17am

Please cosponsor the Parental Rights Amendment!

Official website: