Former Rep. Brad Ellsworth

Democrat  •  Indiana 2 Terms  •  Sworn In 2007
Last Term 2009 - 2010 View All

• golf894 11/09/2009 5:43pm

I hope your support for the health care bill,as written,kills your chances for re-election.

• jrmacc1776 11/16/2009 11:43pm

I have just finished reading HR 3200. Mr. Ellsworth, your fired, you just don’t know it yet. I will do everything in my power to see that you are not re-elected. Some of the things I read in that Bill will scare you to death, how could you do that to the people of Indiana?! I especially liked Section 307 subsections B and C where it mentioned the taxes on our health insurance premiums and then more excise tax on on durable medical equipment, and then the taxes you get ‘fined’ if you don’t have a “Government” approved Health Plan. But the “Government” plan is ‘voluntary’ according to Section 329. Yea right. Are you going to tax my defibrillator also, here I’ll just give it to you, I only need it to keep my heart beating! We conservatives have got to stand up and fight for our lives now, or we will lose this great country to these idiots!

• scruffyd 11/27/2009 7:32am

I hope being the dem’s puppet is worth it, you were supposed to be moderate and that is what you told the people in our district to get elected?
    Not only have you lost your chance of being re-elected you sold your SOUL!
    Gov’t paid ABORTION!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!
    What is going to happen to all the Christian named Hospitals in Our great state after this bill is pushed through? Can you answer it or have you even read the Bill.
    St.Francis,Methodist,St.Vincents,just to name a few if they don’t except women that want abortions what happens Ellsworth? answer: YOU DON"T KNOW, YOU GOTO THE FLOOR AND THEY TELL YOU HOW TO VOTE!
    I hope what Pelosi promised was worth it Ex-Represenative Ellsworth!!!

• klassylady25 03/22/2010 10:10pm

It doesn’t take long to corrupt a man does it? What was your price Judas?

It’s obvious that you have grown complacent with your conviction and your integrity. It’s time for you to get out into the real world, because it’s obvious that you’ve lost touch with what’s really happening out here.

A traitor is one who betrays another’s trust or is false to an obligation or duty ~ The time has come in American when those, in service, stop making a living off of those that work.

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/29/2010 10:04am

DEAR CONGRESSMAN ELLSWORTH,

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO THE RESCUE OF MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR AMERICANS OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER BAD DREAM THAT REAL JUSTICE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO NOT BE AFFORDED US LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ?

MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR RELIGIOUS AMERICANS REST OUR CASE AGAINST GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS & SATAN ~ YOUR U.S. SUPREME COURT HONOR’S !

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ?

LAWYERS FOR POOR AMERICANS

• grant3719 07/11/2010 10:36am

Dear Congressman
    I had respect for you and supported you. I thank you for your service. Now it’s time to go, get out. Service in the congress is not a career it is a privilege. You have out served your usefulness there. Please don’t come back to our fine state. You have failed us and now we don’t want you even in our state.
    Thank you and have a nice day.

Official website: