Rep. David Loebsack

Democrat  •  2nd District, Iowa  •  4th Term  •  Sworn In 2007
Current Term 2013 - 2015 View All

• Anonymous 09/19/2008 4:28am

I don’t know what your circumstances are or why you cannot seem to find work, but as a taxpayer I have a problem with paying your unemployment past 26 weeks. You can’t find some kind of work to put food on the table after half a year? I have a family to feed, I simply can’t afford to subsidize others for longer than that.

• DOUGLASFIELD 02/05/2010 10:45am

CONGRESSMAN,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB … IN CONGRESS
  • Middleclassmidwest 03/16/2010 6:23am

Although I am not from you district, I am from Iowa and I am an American and therefore, you are representing me. I want to encourage you to vote NO on the Health Care Reform bill and any similar bills. I, also, wish to make it clear how disappointing it would be to see the House of Representatives manipulated the voting rules and pass the Senate bill without a vote as has been considered in that last couple days by Speaker Pelosi & Reid.

• MaryRuth 03/23/2010 2:40pm

Thank you, Congressman Loebsack, for your support of the health care reform bill. I thank you for being wise and seeing through the scare tactics used in attempting to stop the fixing of a broken system. In time those behind the scare tactics and threats to throw out of office those such as yourself who supported the reform will admit that the much needed reform was just what America needed. You’ve got my vote and the votes of my family.

• klassylady25 03/23/2010 4:10pm

John Boener said in his address to the Floor on Sunday night said, “Shame on each and every one of you who substitutes your will and your desires above those of your fellow countrymen. Around this chamber, looking upon us are the lawgivers. We break the ties of history in this chamber. We break our trust with Americans.”

Many will be watching and looking for men/woman who exemplifies: Honesty, Reverence, Hope, Thrift, Humility, Charity, Sincerity, Moderation, Hard Work, Courage, Personal Responsibility, and Gratitude.

“I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant, and fill him with a terrible resolve” Isoroku Yamamoto

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/29/2010 9:25am

DEAR CONGRESSMAN LOEBSACK,

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO THE RESCUE OF MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR AMERICANS OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER BAD DREAM THAT REAL JUSTICE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO NOT BE AFFORDED US LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ?

MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR RELIGIOUS AMERICANS REST OUR CASE AGAINST GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS & SATAN ~ YOUR U.S. SUPREME COURT HONOR’S !

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ?

Official website: