Rep. John Yarmuth

Democrat  •  3rd District, Kentucky  •  4th Term  •  Sworn In 2007
Current Term 2013 - 2015 View All

• Democrator 04/09/2008 9:50am

Push for s2544 we need your help…..

• TArnett40223 04/14/2008 2:42pm

Southeast Christian Church stage was an “inappropriate” platform for political statements by John Yarmuth.
    Saturday one of my nieces graduated from college so my immediate family came to Louisville for the ceremony. In that my parents made the trip was a huge show of support and pride. With over 600+ graduates, staff and their friends and family the 5 story building was 4 stories full and when my mother asked my father is he was ready to leave said him, “I was ready when I got here.” Laughter resonated from strangers 8 seats away. Being legally blind and deaf with 6 pairs of Beltones that he refuses to wear, I was most amused and second his sentiments. We stood and I apologized to the surrounding Republicans for the impolite remarks the Democratic guest speaker John Yarmuth made and assured them that this was the last time they would need to stand to allow us out of the row. My mother lead the way in her orthopedic shoes for diabetics which she fusses about because they do not go well with skirts and dresses. She swayed and hobbled up the incline and my great niece was right on her heels. As dad followed the sound of my voice asking him questions about the trip and weather I slowed my pace so we were walking side by side. My heart was overwhelmed with love and gratitude for my parents.

TArnett40223 – Dem

• bullshit 05/13/2009 8:54pm

Wow, I was gonna say how dissapointed i am that 2 reps from ky supported the hate crimes bill of 2009. By doing so, they show thier thoughts. That people in thier districts are not able to think freely. They let down the people of ky by putting party over people. The bill is a piece of junk.

But, after reading some posted comments, I see that the people who believe in the dem. party are whack jobs, and the dems must feel good about being supported by such crazy people.

Good job to the 2 dems in office in ky. You guys have the best supporters out there. Just keep letting the people of ky down with your pathetic votes.

my thoughts on you 2 guys. Maybe one day you will try to think of the people of ky, not just your own sad jobs. Maybe you guys can find something to be proud of in the alchahol you drink to ease the guilt.

• fortermlimits 10/31/2009 4:12pm

Wake up, listen to the people. Maybe we should vote him out, 2 terms is all someone needs.

• DOUGLASFIELD 02/06/2010 2:54pm

CONGRESSMAN,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB …
  • klassylady25 03/24/2010 5:21am

You LIE. 2014 is what your betting on, but not from the people and the same damn cue card is being used by each and every one of you. A very old trick. If you say it often enough you hope that people will get to believe it.

No sir I won’t.

“A lie told often enough becomes truth” Vladimir Lenin.

William James (1842-1910) The father of modern Psychology “There’s nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough, people will believe it.”

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/29/2010 10:25am

DEAR CONGRESSMAN YARMUTH,

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO THE RESCUE OF MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR AMERICANS OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER BAD DREAM THAT REAL JUSTICE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO NOT BE AFFORDED US LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ?

MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR RELIGIOUS AMERICANS REST OUR CASE AGAINST GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS & SATAN ~ YOUR U.S. SUPREME COURT HONOR’S !

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ?

Official website: