Sen. Robert Casey

Democrat  •  Pennsylvania  •  2nd Term  •  Sworn In 2007
Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All

Anonymous 02/13/2008 11:32am

Those who vote for unconstitutional warrentless wiretaps and vote to protect the criminals that violate our privacy are not worthy of the position they hold. It’s impossible to justify undermining the very essence of our constitution in order to protect it. Another sell out.

Homebuilt7 05/24/2010 10:20am

Please vote this guy out in 2012. He just proposed the taxpayers cover another bailout. read S. 3157. Open ended funding for union pensions paid for by you and me. Its not funny anymore.

fortermlimits 11/24/2009 8:36pm

This man is useless, and he gets an automatic raise while seniors do not get COLA on their social security for two years. He is just taking up space in the senate!!!

LMSB 03/04/2010 8:52am

you, senator, are not listening to your constituants. How about listening to you phone messages, reading your E-mails and staying on top of your constituants opinions. You have failed us! I have never really followed politics, until the last year and a half. I am apolled. what can we, as the people of Pa, do to be heard by our elected officials? I would be in support of a revolution, hopefully a peaceful one.
Health care is too big of an issue to attack, all @ once. Why not take smaller steps to improve the good system we have now? Babies dont run, until they learn to walk. I agree, we do need attn. given to our current system, but, Why not just start with fraud ELIMINATION!, tort reforms, etc? Hell the post office cant even survive, how you gunky basstids gona run one sixth of our economy? GET REAL!

hotrod12 04/27/2010 5:14am

As an Insurance agent with 27 years in the business.. this latest fiasco is your attempt at screwing us again. Whats the hurry? You should have done it right. You’re a disgrace to your family’s name Sir, and an offense to every Pennsylvanian.

Find a new job, and quit before we fire you! You’ve wasted our vote, our trust, and confidence, and you will NOT be re-elected!

Rod H.
Spring Mills, Pa.

Card10 10/04/2008 1:41pm

Why don’t you get the Pa gov to lower the taxes for maufacturing industries and than maybe this state would not be losing these jobs to foreign countries and southern states?

Anonymous 06/23/2008 9:14am

Who voted this guy into government? Certainly not me. I knew this is the kind of voting we would see.

getlambornout 03/01/2012 1:09pm

I’m disappointed that you voted with republicans on the Blunt Amendment. So, I guess you and Rick Santorum are in agreement. I can’t believe you are in favor of the GOP attack on women’s health and attaching it to a transportation bill! You are on the wrong side of history.

EspeciallyConcerned 12/13/2009 1:23pm

This man does not represent the voice any taxpayer in Pa. His comment to the press today on Health Care is: Even if we don’t know whats in the bill, as long as they are working on it, thats progress. This man is irresponsible and incompetent. He has to go!

Anonymous 03/06/2008 1:21pm

Get this useless congress off it’s dead butt and get something done. Quit blaming partisan politics. I’m tired of paying over three bucks a gallon fo oil to keep my house warm. Send the environmentalists a message. Authorize the exploration of our own oil in our own country. The Arabs are going to pull in 6.1 TRILLION dollars from this latest price increase as of today. DO SOMETHING for the people of the United States. Don’t just sit there and investigate steroids and taping of opposing football teams signals. Now that’s useful.

Spam Comment

PatrioticPaul 08/01/2011 3:48pm

He has no brains or balls!

thepoorpeoples 02/19/2008 9:00pm

HELP OUR KIDS IN THE FOSTER CARE SYSTEM ALL OVER WE NEED FOSTER CARE REFORM TO STOP THESE KIDS FROM BEING RAPED AND BEING USED AS SEX TOYS IN 2008! THE POOR PEOPLE’S CAMPAIGN INC MR JERRY ROBINSON TIME TO STAND UP IN 2008 !!
STOP BILL HR 1955 AND S BILL 1959

Spam Comment

pelmof 06/29/2010 6:26am

Dear Senator Casey,

artemis133 09/04/2009 4:40pm

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009-07/13/content_8422505.htm – This is the link to a story that upsets me greatly. I’ve been struggling all my life to keep my head above water financially and for the most part have done ok, but right now I’m working a part-time job. I’ve been watching manufacturing jobs bleed out of the U.S. since I graduated high school in 1977; I’m about tired of it. The Chinese flag flying over the White House? I don’t think so. This is not a diplomatic visit, and if it were, I wouldn’t care anyway. All you senators and representatives in Washington, while we were all working our butts off and conducting our everyday lives, trusting that you were looking out for us, sold us out to the highest bidder (the lowest, actually). We might as well be flying the Chinese flag all the time and learning to speak Mandarin. China owns us! Bring our manufacturing and other jobs back!

Moderated Comment

crosslaw1 09/30/2008 1:06am

PLEASE EXPEDITIOUSLY GET TO BILL S. 3507. BENEFITS RUNNING OUT, NO JOBS, NO RESPONSES AFTER GREAT DILIGENCE — AND SENDING OUT HUNDREDS OF RESUMES, AND I NEED TO EAT!!!!!! PLEASE EXTEND THE UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I KNOW THERE ARE SCORES OF PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION AS I AM. PLEASE GET THIS BILL TO THE FLOOR BEFORE YOU LEAVE FOR RECESS!!!!!!! THANKS FROM BUCKS COUNTY, PA.

doubleclutch 02/29/2008 10:56am

Senator, Bill 2433 is a very quiet kept bill that most would not agree with. This country gives more money than most if not all others. To give money by law & use the U.N. to distribute it is a bad idea. Go on the record and defeat this bill. Glenn George.

Spam Comment

sharibear 07/07/2010 3:53pm
in reply to pelmof Jun 29, 2010 6:26am

Dear Senator Casey, I agree with pelmof. This extention on unemployment has to be passed. I’am an American and have been unemployed since dec 2009.I look for work almost everyday with no luck at all!This is the first time in my 42 yrs of life that I havent had a job.An American born and raised in here, who needs your help! I have finished my 28 weeks of unemployment, and have no teir 1 or extention to help me with my bills.THIS BILL ON JULY 12TH NEEDS TO BE PASSED IMMEDIATELY!Or I go on the street to live. Vote yes! I thank you for your attention on this matter.

Spam Comment