Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse

Democrat  •  Rhode Island  •  2nd Term  •  Sworn In 2007
Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All

• Anonymous 04/06/2008 5:39am

WE NEED THE SENATE TO PASS THE UNEMPLOYMENT EXTENSION AND SOON,,,

Barry34785 07/26/2008 9:46am

You could just go out and get a job, you know. That way you would be contributing to society and not sucking from the government tit.

• Anonymous 04/09/2008 5:52am

IMPEACH GEORGE BUSH! A TRAITOR! A LIAR! A THEIF! PUT HIM IN THE STREET! EVERYONE SPEAK OUT! DON’T JUST WAIT FOR SOMETHING TO HAPPEN. GET UP AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Barry34785 07/26/2008 9:44am

Who was the criminal who tried (in vain) to educate you?

The President has done nothing that would warrant impeachment. He hasn’t lied under oath like his predecessor did.

Oh well, I guess George W. Bush won’t be able to run again in 2008 due to his marked lack of popularity in the ranks of the Dumb Masses. Or maybe he can’t because of term limits.

BTW, If you strike the CapsLock key one time you won’t be posting in ALL CAPS like a moron.

• Spam Comment

• kraterface71 01/26/2010 4:25am

I agree. To have to depend on the government to supply for you and your family is ridiculous. Take your life into your own hands and search for a job. And there are jobs out there, you just need to take the time and look.

• Spam Comment

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 12:12pm

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • pelmof 06/29/2010 6:30am