Sen. John Barrasso

Republican  •  Wyoming  •  2nd Term  •  Sworn In 2007
Current Term 2013 - 2019 View All

• Anonymous 02/13/2008 11:26am

Those who vote for unconstitutional warrentless wiretaps and vote to protect the criminals that violate our privacy are not worthy of the position they hold. It’s impossible to justify undermining the very essence of our constitution in order to protect it. Another sell out.

charleswhy 12/06/2010 12:58am

Yes another sell out, a law breaker. There is legislation that was already passed that unemployment be extended when unemployment reaches under 8%. Do the math yu Jackwagon! If I lived in Wyoming I wouldnt tell anybody. Your not being asked to extend unemployment over 99 weeks you idiot! Do you got a clue of what the hell your talking about. By the way I live in Arizona where our congressmen are Noble and Honorable. And have a clue what they are voting on. Get involved you puppet. Take an hour out of your life and read the bill for a change. Good luck puppet.

• Anonymous 03/11/2008 8:57pm

Senator Barasso voted against the bill to end waterboarding and torture by the USA.

I am APPAULED. We are the USA…NOT Nazi German, NOT Soviet Russia, NOT North Korea.

My father fought in WWII to END things like this, and now the USA ENDORSES them.

I am truly ashamed of my state for having 3 elected officials put PARTISAN POLITICS ahead of VALUES LAWS MORALS and ETHICS so that this FAILURE of a President can continue TORTURING PEOPLE.

APPAULED and utterly ASHAMED.

Has America REALLY COME TO THIS?

GO Senator Barasso, RESIGN. We do nto NEED a man who would forfit his soul for the benifit of this President and this Party. I now turn my back on you and will work to have you replaced.

You have crossed a line there is no coming back from. TORTURE? WATERBOARDING? YOU APPROVE OF SUCH THINGS???

You may not have noticed but WYOMING IS SHIFTING TO THE DEMOCRATS and I am going with the majority of the state.

charleswhy 12/06/2010 1:03am

Sorry if it saves one marine,sailer, Gi, airman Board em ALL!

charleswhy 12/06/2010 1:05am

My son is a marine Ive made my sacrifice how bout you!

• Erwi31 05/01/2009 7:03am

Why would this senator vote no on a bill that represents the american dream?

Its time to let this senator know that we will not vote them back into office come election time.

• karmaking 10/16/2009 8:17pm

Even if I didn’t vote for an official that’s in office, I give them the benefit of the doubt that they will do the right thing. Unfortunately Barrasso does not warrent this good faith. He recently voted down an anti-rape bill. This article explains things much better than I ever could.

So much for looking out for the public good.

• Wyohaygal 01/28/2010 3:52am

I am amazed at the last writers, are they really from Wyoming? Somehow I don’t think so. We live in rural Wyoming, and half the family works in the oil and gas industry. We love Barrasso. And voted for him, and will again. I am so proud to have a senator who can clearly talk on topic, with data and facts. I would rather have him never vote yea on anything than have him vote for something wrong.
    And by the way, waterboarding is not torture. It is just darn uncomfortable. Torture is permanent harm. Like

• DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 1:05pm

SENATOR,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
  • Spam Comment

jimmyclubhouse 12/03/2010 7:57pm

Fwfffsh…..Boneheads

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 11:56am

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • AnnaSchaefer 06/21/2010 12:20am

You and the rest of the Republicans are so transparent! President Obama, as well as us Americans, know what you are doing. Stalling and not voting on what the people want and need in this country. Do the job you were elected to do, and start voting! Your tactics in stalling is only going to back fire on you all. Show our President some respect. How you treat him, is a reflection on how you treat us Americans. We may have been fooled in the past, but not anymore! We The People have spoken by electing President Obama into office. We need change and we need it now! And quit blaming President Obama for the disaster in the Gulf. Enough is enough!

• Revolution 06/28/2010 7:36pm

You are a disgrace to your country and should be embarrassed to have the UNITED STATES in front of your title.4th of July is upon us-it reminds us of history and how the people can come together to make a difference.I hope you and your family meet the same outcome as the 15,000,000+ unemployed.You turned your back on the Citizens by playing games and stupid antics.Assistance needs to be offered to ease the minds of the families and allow continued dignity no matter the cost. You spend OUR money like water and the American people MUST and SHOULD be priority one!
    “As good government is an empire of laws, how shall your laws be made? In a large society,inhabiting an extensive country,it is impossible that the whole should assemble to make laws. The first necessary step, then,is to depute power from the many to a few of the most wise and good.”
    John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776
    Obviously we dont have the few wise and good in the senate-but we have the power to change that.

• chbg1921 06/28/2010 9:32pm

I am asking to please get something done about the unemployment extension. I just ran out of benefits today…I have worked non-stop until 2008 when my shop closed. This is ridiculous that I have to sit down and figure out how I am going to feed my son. I have a degree and the skills to aquire a job, the only problem is there aren’t any jobs. Come on now, please tell me how I am going to pay to keep a roof over my child’s head and feed him? Can you answer that? Oh I forgot you already showed your concern for the american people with your NAY vote.

jimmyclubhouse 12/03/2010 8:03pm

It doesn’t do any good to plead with these jackwads,they don’t give a rat’s ass about the welfare of working America.He’s setting in his office in Washington laughing at us all,the only thing he’s worried about is where his next campaign contribution is coming from and whose ass he is going to have to kiss to get it.BONEHEAD!!!!

jimmyclubhouse 12/03/2010 8:07pm

And that goes for all the Senators,cough Republicans,who are blocking the extention of unemployment benefits and whining about extending the Bush tax cuts,OMG the top 2% are going to have to pay more taxes O whatever will we do

• purplelilac3084 06/29/2010 5:16am

pelmof 06/29/2010 7:13am

purplelilac3084: You did not write this text—I did. Stop using something you did not create. You have done this 7 times. While you must wish you had created this, you didn’t. I have been able to cover all the senators except for seven you targeted. I really object to your just jumping the gun and not letting me complete the task I began early this morning. Hope I don’t find you on the last senator’s page.

sharibear 07/07/2010 6:47pm
  • jimmyclubhouse 12/03/2010 7:55pm

Way to go,bonehead.I am so disgusted with the whole lot of you,especially the Republican Party

Official website: