Former Rep. John Boccieri

Democrat  •  Ohio 1 Terms  •  Sworn In 2009

• jcgordon 06/28/2009 2:12pm

After the cap and trade sell out Boccieri I have no support left for you. What did they have to promise you to get you to vote for the largest tax increase in history. I will work to have you replaced when your term is up.

• Kickthebumsout 09/23/2009 4:37am

Thanks For the AYE vote on HR3548..I will work hard to keep you around. Boehner,Jordan,Latta and Sullivan will be joining us in the unemployment line.

• painter 11/06/2009 3:20am

I’m going to actively work to ensure you lose the next election if you vote for the health care bill. Who was it that said they were after your seat next year?…hmmm I’ll have to look him up and DONATE toward his campaign.

• lkornacki 11/13/2009 6:47am

I want to thank for voting against the health care bill. I knew you would do what you felt was right for the people. I will be working very hard to see you get re-elected. The health care issue is not a republican-democrat issue. It is an issue to insure we the people get the best health care for us.

• Spam Comment

• fortermlimits 03/19/2010 2:35pm

Let’s get rid of this guy.

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/29/2010 12:02pm

DEAR CONGRESSMAN BOCCIERI,

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO THE RESCUE OF MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR AMERICANS OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER BAD DREAM THAT REAL JUSTICE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO NOT BE AFFORDED US LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ?

MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR RELIGIOUS AMERICANS REST OUR CASE AGAINST GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS & SATAN ~ YOUR U.S. SUPREME COURT HONOR’S !

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ?

Official website: