Former Rep. Anh Cao

Republican  •  Louisiana 1 Terms  •  Sworn In 2009

• Ted1963 05/29/2009 10:08am

Term end 2010……That’s for sure.

• helensharvest 10/09/2009 4:25pm

I am so disappointed that you voted to prevent God’s Word from being preached yesterday. Didn’t you once study to be a Priest? How can you turn your back on God and His Church like that? I’m ashamed of you to represent my state, which is Christian, not Muslim, no matter what obama says!

• reconley26 11/08/2009 4:41am

Very disappointed in your decision to increase the size of Govt. The Govt. has no business running our health care. Again, I couldnt be more disaponted with your Vote on Health care.

• moranj92 11/08/2009 4:49am

Your one term is up. Time to start packing for 2010

• sail 11/08/2009 7:18am

I’m a conservative who believes we need health care reform, but not this one.
    This bill is so poorly conceived and loaded with so much paralyzing complexity anyone would be reckless to consider voting for it. You sold out the American People. That is a fire-able offense.
    Shame on you—your decision was despicable. Again, no one read the legislation before it was voted on.

• llawren_4 11/08/2009 8:20am

Representative Cao, If you think for one second that your vote to help approve a bill sponsored by Polesi and Obama is going to be a feather in your cap, I got news for you, I am not from your district but I can assure you that I will do every thing I can with all the people I know to get people like you out of office. You are despicable and a disappointment to the american public. I can’t belive that if you had read the bill that you would have voted for this bill. Your Children had better be very, very rich, because they are the ones who will have to pay for your stupidty. You better injoy your one short term in office.

• oak555tree 11/08/2009 12:11pm

Congressman Cao: Thank you for being a thinking man and not one who automatically positions himself with the herd, just because they want 100% compliance. The “No” decision made by 99% of your Republican colleagues on HR3962, seems not to have been based on a principled analysis and/nor on what is in the best interests of the constituents in your district or the interests of most citizens in the United States who desperately need health insurance reform. I believe most Americans value independence of thought and action. Isn’t that the bedrock foundation on which the country was formed – freedom of thought and freedom of action? Why criticize you when you choose, I said, choose, which is your right as an American and as a legislator, to vote and decide for yourself? Is “group think” really an American value? Politically, I am an independent and resident of the golden state. Thank you! Thank you!

• poolman 11/08/2009 1:06pm

Congressman Anh Cao, THANK YOU for being a light in the darkness that has become the far right in this great country. I am a registered independent residing in Arizona. I admire what you did and that you stood for your constituents and your conscience, instead of following the herd. May God richly bless you and may His Spirit protect and guide you in your daily walk through the dark alleys and pathways of our political battlefield, I pray.

• PolitwitCara 11/08/2009 5:02pm

SIr, You are a traitor. I do not live in your district, thank GOD for that, but I will do everything in my power to make sure that you find your way to the unemployment line. This bill is the worst HC ‘reform’ bill for our country and you KNOW it!! You only make yourself look bad. Just wait for the next election… get your resume ready :)

• pike64 11/08/2009 5:49pm

I agree with the post above. Free thinking, freedom is what this country is all about. You don’t need to consider the welfare of the American people. You don’t need to consider what the majority of the people in this country want. Yes you were elected to represent the American people but don’t let that worry you it is what you want that is important. That is true if you are a hermit, not a person who is elected to represent the desire of the majority. You are a sad excuse for a congressman and 2010 should be the year that you go packing.

• fortermlimits 11/08/2009 6:18pm

Hope you are grateful for the liberals that posted a “thank you”. Only a liberal would think this is a good thing. You will be out in 2010, count on it. If your district is so poor why don’t they get on Medicade? That is what it is for, the poor. Don’t overhaul the whole healthcare system for your one district!!!

• starkman14 11/09/2009 10:35am

nah, nah, nah, nah..
    hey, hey hey..

GOODBYE!

2010 – a new start. Your desire to punish the successful by making them pay for others’ heathcare is NOT a winning formula – for the country, the state, nor ourselves.

• Betonavette 11/10/2009 1:00pm

You have just made yourself a one term Representative Mr. Cao. Enjoy your time in office.

• cmitchellnola 11/12/2009 10:24am

Rep Cao should be commended for voting his conscience and not voting party lines.

• kpulliam35 11/19/2009 3:37pm

Mr. Cao is a fool. Within the year the libs will pull Stupak-Pitts out from under this thing and then we are all funding abortion with our tax dollars. I’m glad I don’t live in his district. If the the leadership of the Republican Party (does the party even have a leadership anymore?) still had a clue, they would kick him out of the party.

• tolbertme 12/12/2009 2:44pm

Rep. Cao, thank you for representing the people of your district and for allowing the House to move forward.

• Spam Comment

• zydecoguru 03/22/2010 2:10am

Representative Cao, I thought you had political courage and vision, but you turned out to be another Repub. watch dog for big business!

Thank you and for absolutely NOTHING and siding with the party of “NO” instead of being the leader I thought you could be. I am sure the thousands of Louisiana citizens with little or no health care AND the state with the worst health in the country will appreciate your lack moral fortitude!

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/28/2010 12:10pm

DEAR CONGRESSMAN CAO,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???

Official website: