Former Rep. Frank Kratovil

Democrat  •  Maryland 1 Terms  •  Sworn In 2009

• Anonymous 02/02/2009 2:44am

Thank you Frank, maybe your actions will provide time for others who maybe shortsited to really look at this rather scarey and knee jerk direction to debt to think.

We need leadership not blind following.

Michael Mershon

• Anonymous 02/27/2009 8:23pm

Thanks for voting no to the omnibis 2009 bill. We need more representative like you.

John Feeley

• chipashry 04/28/2009 6:16am

We need to back the Federal government out of private industry, citizen rights to liberty and the freedom to pursue happiness. It seems as if the current administration and congress is obsessed with establishing more federal control and limiting State and individual rights. I appreciate any vote in the direction of limiting Federal intervention into our liberties.

• PatriotSteve 06/26/2009 7:48pm

You are a disgrace to your country and to your “Blue Dog” label. You have sealed your fate by voting for Cap & Trade tonight. 2010 will be your last year in office, if I have anything to do with it, along with all the other Blue Dogs who voted Yes.

Blue Dog Democrats who voted for Cap and Trade:
    Adam Schiff (CA-29), Allen Boyd (FL-2), Baron Hill (IN-9), Bart Gordon (TN-6), Ben Chandler (KY-6), Collin Peterson (MN-7), David Scott (GA-13), Dennis Cardoza (CA-18), Dennis Moore (KS-3), Frank Kratovil (MD-1), Gabrielle Giffords (AZ-8), Heath Shuler (NC-11), Henry Cuellar (TX-28), Jane Harman (CA-36), Jim Cooper (TN-5), Joe Baca (CA-43), Leonard Boswell (IA-3), Loretta Sanchez (CA-47), Melissa Bean (IL-8), Mike Michaud (ME-2), Mike Thompson (CA-1), Patrick Murphy (PA-8), Sanford Bishop (GA-2), Zack Space (OH-18)

• ragtag333 07/09/2009 12:17pm

I must agree…you have to go! You are out of touch with the people you represent and are a liberal lapdog!

• leogrl 08/28/2009 12:38pm

Why isn’t anyone wondering why Frank hasn’t questioned just who is a part of this Apollo Alliance that wrote the basic Health Care Reform Bill. I’ve done a little homework and want to know if why we are letting radicals from the Weather Underground establish the laws and rules by which our health coverage will be determined? Talk about blind following. Why are our congressmen and senators allowing this to happen and not question it? Obama is certainly showing he reflects all those who surround him. We elected these egotical, blind followers…..we need to get them out.

• DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 5:03pm

CONGRESSMAN,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
  • Spam Comment

• BDesvignes 03/30/2010 7:57am

The only reason he voted against the healthcare bill is because he knew it was going to pass.

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/29/2010 10:49am

DEAR CONGRESSMAN KRATOVIL,

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO THE RESCUE OF MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR AMERICANS OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER BAD DREAM THAT REAL JUSTICE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO NOT BE AFFORDED US LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ?

MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR RELIGIOUS AMERICANS REST OUR CASE AGAINST GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS & SATAN ~ YOUR U.S. SUPREME COURT HONOR’S !

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ?
  • AllAmericanGranni 07/19/2010 1:34pm

Dear Rep,
    I need the extention for unemployment to be passed quickly. I have worked for more than 45 years. This is the 1st time I have been forced into unemployment. My office closed due to the economy. I went back to school to change careers and go into healthcare. I graduated among the top of my class but can’t find employment. I email, fax, and mail 4-7 resumes daily. Because of the greedy on Wall Street and my lack of knowledge I have lost all of my retirement savings. If this bill isn’t passed quickly, I will be 63 yr old homeless grandmother. My savings has been depleted in the past yr to pay my education, housing and monthly bills. I drive an 11 yr old car and live week to week. I don’t understand how the Congress of the United States can turn its back on the very people it has sworn to serve. Then I saw this:
    Mrs Clinton announced aid worth $7.5bn for Pakistan at the start of talks in Islamabad. She said the US wanted to show it cared about ordinary Pakistanis.

Official website: