Rep. Dina Titus

Democrat  •  1st District, Nevada  •  2nd Term  •  Sworn In 2009
Current Term 2013 - 2015 View All

• osborn9 03/23/2009 5:56pm

Ok, so the AIG bonus’s where a complete nightmanre, but it was completely UNCONSTITUTIONAL for the House to vote for a punitive tax on the recipients of the money. Perhaps the enlightened Congresswoman and the rest of her collegues will read the legiistlation in the future before they pass it (ie:the bailout)

• mrlargo 04/24/2009 10:17pm

Don’t bother trying to contact her by email from her site. I got a response to one of my legislation emails, I responded to that and I got the exact same response again. Some lackey is sitting there copying and pasting pre-made responses and not reading anything. She does not represent the people in her district!

• cbunce 06/09/2009 9:56am

Dina Titus (NV-3) voted with party on FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009. On http://www.opencongress.org/people/voting_history/412318_dina_titus
    is says she was against party.

mrlargo 06/23/2009 10:07am

Not only is she a liar, she went against public opinion on the Act (9 for and 20 against) which means she is is not doing her job, to represent the people’s will in her voting. She is totally worthless as a legislator and a representative…totally worthless.

• m1illion 09/09/2009 12:26am

She voted against HR 3200 in her Committee.

• citizenzero 12/06/2009 4:44pm

It wasn’t until I called her out on her Facebook page that the Congresswoman decided that it might be in her best interest to support HR 3017. However, now that legislation has been brushed aside until next year in order to make room for some of the dumbest bills that I’ve ever heard of!!! I’m a Democrat, but I’ve just about had it with this lady.

• Spam Comment

• PapaT 02/22/2010 3:24am

If she’s supports the FAA reauthorization act, then I support her. Fedex has been treated as a government pet for too long. It’s time to end their unfair business advantage. They are claiming that their workers are airline employees when clearly most of them are not. They should be able to unionize just like UPS employees.

• Superpower 02/27/2010 5:32am

If you like your job, you’ll vote against Obamacare.

• klassylady25 03/24/2010 5:24am

You LIE. 2014 is what your betting on, but not from the people and the same damn cue card is being used by each and every one of you. A very old trick. If you say it often enough you hope that people will get to believe it.

No sir I won’t.

“A lie told often enough becomes truth” Vladimir Lenin.

William James (1842-1910) The father of modern Psychology “There’s nothing so absurd that if you repeat it often enough, people will believe it.”

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/29/2010 2:25pm

DEAR CONGRESSMAN TITUS,

U.S. SUPREME COURT TO THE RESCUE OF MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR AMERICANS OR IS THIS JUST ANOTHER BAD DREAM THAT REAL JUSTICE WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO NOT BE AFFORDED US LITTLE PEOPLE HERE IN THE WEALTHIEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD ?

MIDDLE~CLASS AND WORKING POOR RELIGIOUS AMERICANS REST OUR CASE AGAINST GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS & SATAN ~ YOUR U.S. SUPREME COURT HONOR’S !

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS,AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ?
  • kderentz 07/01/2010 10:54am

Problem with Cngresswoman Titus is she is just a puppet of her party. She always votes along party lines and never makes tough choices. November cant come soon enough.

• ryanesexton 01/27/2013 11:06pm

Support of any Bill that infringes on my constitutionally protected rights is punishable under USC › Title 18 › Part I › Chapter 13 › § 241
    Conspiracy against rights

If two or more persons conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same;

They shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and if death results from the acts committed in violation of this section…shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for any term of years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

Feel free to contact me and I will be more than happy to give you a primer on the United States Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and what the term Freedom means.

Sincerely,
    SSG Ryan Sexton
    United States Army

• m00n 02/08/2013 6:32pm

You are doing a great job Rep. Dina Titus! I appreciate how hard you work to do the right thing even when it means you have to vote against your own party. As an independent and a business owner, I feel you are representing your constituents to the best of your ability. So, I just want to say thank you!

Official website: