Sen. James Risch

Republican  •  Idaho  •  1st Term  •  Sworn In 2009

• Jbrown 06/27/2009 7:28pm

Jim: Just wanted to say I think you’re doing great, so far. I’m sure you will try to defeat the “Cap and Tax” bill coming soon. I just wish the rest of the country had half the common sense in Idaho (not counting the Great State of Ada.)

• Spam Comment

• silent7seven 11/03/2009 6:33am

Sen Risch, please tell me what I am paying you to do. You have introduced nothing to Congress and vote almost exclusively with the Republican party. You are a tool. You are given the task of representing an entire (wonderful) state and you simply sit idle and rake in the cash. Fine job sir, really spectacular how much money you make doing nothing. Any idea when you think you will have enough cash from special interests and will begin to think about your constituency for a change?

• Moderated Comment

• Spam Comment

• Anonymous 02/24/2010 8:09am

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 11:34am

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • Spam Comment

CalvinLeman 12/05/2011 7:43pm

I write t0 thess guys and get form letters, if any answer at all: http://treegrower.org/about/Tell%20Legislators.html

• AnnaSchaefer 06/20/2010 11:21pm

You and the rest of the Republicans are so transparent! President Obama, as well as us Americans, know what you are doing. Stalling and not voting on what the people want and need in this country. Do the job you were elected to do, and start voting! Your tactics in stalling is only going to back fire on you all. Show our President some respect. How you treat him, is a reflection on how you treat us Americans. We may have been fooled in the past, but not anymore! We The People have spoken by electing President Obama into office. We need change and we need it now! And quit blaming President Obama for the disaster in the Gulf. Enough is enough!

• Spam Comment