Sen. James Risch

Republican  •  Idaho  •  1st Term  •  Sworn In 2009

elleedr 06/18/2010 10:37am

If you are apart of the American unemployed or share the same views as the unemployed and want to have a peaceful march on Washington to show that we do need our unemployment or in support of unemployment, email me at unemploymentmarch@yahoo.com. This has to be done, a peaceful stand needs to take place soon to make a difference. Before a lot of Americans lose the little bit that they do have. We didn’t ask for the economy to be this way and it is not our fault that we can not find jobs all at the same time. We worked all of our lives and now that we need help, the people in congress is saying no! We are the ones that help pay for wars, national disasters, and the congressmen paychecks. Now they are telling us that they cannot pass a bill so we can feed and house our families. What is more important the “Oil Spill” or the unemployed and their children. I don’t think so, it’s time for a peaceful march, email me at unemploymentmarch@yahoo.com, to make a peaceful stand now.

Moderated Comment

sharibear 07/07/2010 5:14pm
in reply to pelmof Jun 29, 2010 4:30am
Anonymous 02/24/2010 8:09am

DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 12:29pm

SENATOR,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
CalvinLeman 12/05/2011 7:43pm
in reply to elleedr Jun 18, 2010 10:37am

I write t0 thess guys and get form letters, if any answer at all: http://treegrower.org/about/Tell%20Legislators.html

silent7seven 11/03/2009 6:33am

Sen Risch, please tell me what I am paying you to do. You have introduced nothing to Congress and vote almost exclusively with the Republican party. You are a tool. You are given the task of representing an entire (wonderful) state and you simply sit idle and rake in the cash. Fine job sir, really spectacular how much money you make doing nothing. Any idea when you think you will have enough cash from special interests and will begin to think about your constituency for a change?

Jbrown 06/27/2009 7:28pm

Jim: Just wanted to say I think you’re doing great, so far. I’m sure you will try to defeat the “Cap and Tax” bill coming soon. I just wish the rest of the country had half the common sense in Idaho (not counting the Great State of Ada.)

Spam Comment

Spam Comment

pelmof 06/29/2010 4:30am

Dear Senator Risch,

Spam Comment

DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 11:34am

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???

Official website: