Sen. James Risch

Moderated Comment

Spam Comment

Anonymous 02/24/2010 8:09am

Spam Comment

CalvinLeman 12/05/2011 7:43pm
in reply to elleedr Jun 18, 2010 10:37am

I write t0 thess guys and get form letters, if any answer at all: http://treegrower.org/about/Tell%20Legislators.html

silent7seven 11/03/2009 6:33am

Sen Risch, please tell me what I am paying you to do. You have introduced nothing to Congress and vote almost exclusively with the Republican party. You are a tool. You are given the task of representing an entire (wonderful) state and you simply sit idle and rake in the cash. Fine job sir, really spectacular how much money you make doing nothing. Any idea when you think you will have enough cash from special interests and will begin to think about your constituency for a change?

Jbrown 06/27/2009 7:28pm

Jim: Just wanted to say I think you’re doing great, so far. I’m sure you will try to defeat the “Cap and Tax” bill coming soon. I just wish the rest of the country had half the common sense in Idaho (not counting the Great State of Ada.)

Spam Comment