Sen. Jeanne Shaheen

Democrat  •  New Hampshire  •  1st Term  •  Sworn In 2009

• BENDZ 07/23/2009 4:32pm

Just another yes Senator. Another empty suit.

• cdrq97 09/28/2009 6:53am

poor Governor, worse as a Senator. Please resign now and do New Hampshire a favor. We deserve better. Shame on you.

• moranj92 12/20/2009 5:54pm

Very poor Governor, allowing PSNH to stay a monopoly to deliver poor service to most New Hampshire residents. Now voting down party lines on a horrible health care bill that will ruin America will be known as your most major mistake you have ever done. Time to resign now and let someone who can think for themselves become the Senator for New Hampshire. The people do not want this health care “reform” pushed through to meet some arbitrary goal set by Obama.

• Spam Comment

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 12:03pm

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • pelmof 06/29/2010 5:48am

Dear Senator Shaheen,

sharibear 07/07/2010 6:00pm
  • cabsf15e 08/04/2010 12:18pm

Senator Shaheen, I sure hope you are in support of HR 3577, the “EARNED” act. As a 27 year veteran of the USAF, including over 150 combat missions over Iraq, I will not vote for anyone who is not in support of this bill. The Post 9/11 GI Bill finally has some utility, versus the poor attempts at Veterans educational benefits in the past. If an individual is 100% qualified for the benefits, such as I am, then they should be able to transfer their benefits to their children. Just because I retired 9 months prior to the arbitrary date of 1 Aug 09, should in no way preclude me from transfering my benefits. As it stands right now, this Bill is very discriminatory and needs to be changed…if an individual is 100% eligible, they should rightfully enjoy all the benefits of the Bill!

Official website: