Former Sen. Roland Burris

Democrat  •  Illinois 1 Terms  •  Sworn In 2009

Homebuilt7 07/28/2010 7:07am

We seen enough of you. Just blaze yourself a trail out of senate.

sharibear 07/07/2010 5:15pm
in reply to pelmof Jun 29, 2010 4:33am
pelmof 06/29/2010 4:33am

Dear Senator Burris,
FYI: I am in the process of sending this message to every senator, and I’m a resident of Chicago.

elleedr 06/18/2010 9:51am

If you are apart of the American unemployed or share the same views as the unemployed and want to have a peaceful march on Washington to show that we do need our unemployment or in support of unemployment, email me at unemploymentmarch@yahoo.com. This has to be done, a peaceful stand needs to take place soon to make a difference. Before a lot of Americans lose the little bit that they do have. We didn’t ask for the economy to be this way and it is not our fault that we can not find jobs all at the same time. We worked all of our lives and now that we need help, the people in congress is saying no! We are the ones that help pay for wars, national disasters, and the congressmen paychecks. Now they are telling us that they cannot pass a bill so we can feed and house our families. What is more important the “Oil Spill” or the unemployed and their children. I don’t think so, it’s time for a peaceful march, email me at unemploymentmarch@yahoo.com, to make a peaceful stand now.

FreedomGal09 06/16/2010 4:23am

Vote yes for S. 941 BATFE Reform.

This bill corrects some misinterpretations by the BATFE which have resulted in problems in the past. This bill currently has wide bipartisan support so I am requesting you support it also.

DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 12:45pm

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
Randouli 03/12/2010 5:15pm

I am not disapointed in the lack of results of your time in Washington. I expected nothing and that’s what we have received.

Anonymous 02/23/2010 2:27pm

DOUGLASFIELD 02/03/2010 12:33pm

SENATOR,

• MANY MORE IN OUR U.S. CONGRESS ARE NOW FINDNG OUT THE TRUTH OTHER THEN SENATOR WEBB AND THOSE OTHERS IN THE NOW… IN CONGRESS
Nebulator 12/09/2009 1:51pm

i hope the money you paid governor blago was worth it!

fortermlimits 11/24/2009 8:02pm

since you saw fit to vote FOR cloture to proceed to hr 3590, I think we will have to vote AGAINST you in 2011. Too far away as far as I am concerned. Why don’t you resign!

elvaam 09/06/2009 3:58am

Mr Burris had the choice to decline the position, so now what occurs is in the hands of the people represented.

meyermayhem 08/04/2009 10:47am

I was hopefull that he could make a difference…

warnlm 07/19/2009 5:29pm

Such a waste of socks.

tipseyeyes 07/18/2009 1:03pm

Even those he may be an embarassment he can still do some good. I have my fingers crossed that if he cares anything about the people he represent he will vote no on this health care package and try to talk his fellow dems as well. So please senator burris if you CARE vote no. Please talk your other dems as well. We all know that you all do no read what you vote for. So listen to the people for a change. Can you do that? You and durbin both are a disgrace to those that you represent.
but if you vote no I for one would diffently have a different thought about you. So please talk durbin into it as well

Raponi 02/27/2009 2:43am

he should quit. he is an embarassement to the Black Community

Official website: