Former Sen. Scott Brown

Republican  •  Massachusetts 1 Terms  •  Sworn In 2010

• Anonymous 02/23/2010 5:43pm

• DOUGLASFIELD 04/26/2010 12:14pm

DEAR SENATOR,

• CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN OTHER THEN SATAN HOW TEXAS GOVERNOR RICK PERRY ON ONE HAND PARDONS FORMER TEXAS INMATE TIMOTHY COLE WHO WAS WRONGFULLY EXECUTED WITHOUT BEING ALLOWED TO EXONERATE HIMSELF USING DNA TESTING IN TEXAS , AND WITHIN THE SAME MONTH THIS SAME GOVERNOR RICK PERRY OF TEXAS DENIES YET ANOTHER DNA TEST PRIOR ANOTHER POSSIBLE WRONGFUL EXECUTION OF HANK SKINNER ???
  • vlobato9817 05/20/2010 6:26pm

“I supported moving the financial bill forward today because I received assurances from Senator Reid and his leadership team that the issues related to Massachusetts in the financial reform bill will be fixed before it is signed into law. We are still working to ensure these commitments are fulfilled prior to a final vote.” What a shame, received assurances… sort of like an executive order secured Nebraska. I wonder if Wimpy ever paid for that hamburger on the Tuesday as he promised….

• FreedomGal09 06/16/2010 4:18am

Support S.941 BATFE Reform

I would expect a conservative Republican to have a higher vote percentage with his party. Your job is to support the Constitution and the Constitutional rights of Americans. Read the Constitution. Read our Founding Fathers’ intent for our country. Cut taxes, cut spending, defend the U.S.internationally (close the borders), defend Americans’ Constitutional rights.

I financially supported your bid for the senate, but will not support further until I know you support Conservative values and the Constitution.

• Filtered Comment [ show ]

ronallist 06/18/2010 9:47pm

You sound like someone who has no idea of how basic economics work. Get off your two brain cells and find a job, improve your station, enhance your quality of life yourself….don’t wait for congress to pass something communistic so you can live at the expense of someone else. Gosh I don’t like lazy people who look to a government to spontaneously produce wealth out of thin air…

drad32733 06/23/2010 7:12pm

ronallist: you obviously don’t have a clue of what really is going on with the unemployed. Do you honestly believe that 1.2 million people who just lost their benefits and many millions more who will lose them soon, enjoy surviving on a third of their salary? They are simply asking for the benefits which they have “EARNED” through all those years of paying taxes. It is not a hand out or entitlement. It is something we have paid for years. you want to refer to lazy people refer to people who have lived off welfare for generations and still do. how about we take their financial help and give it to the citizens who have supported them for so many years?
    So next time you call someone lazy, check your facts before you open your mouth, and surely hope that you yourself don’t become another “lazy people” like the rest of the unemployed and don’t come running “looking to a government to spontaneously produce wealth out of thin air…”

dankennedy73 06/24/2010 6:59am

First of all, Ronallist, I am a 37 year old veteran. I have given over 11 yrs of service to defend this country, and I have worked hard just about all my life. Now, becuase of a Government which does not protect its citizens jobs, worker’s rights, and job security I find myself unemployed. I guess that in your opinion, (as ignorant as it obviously is) that makes me lazy.

If being “lazy” means you want to work, you want the self esteem that comes from haveing a decent job, you want to be able rightfully earn and keep the fruits of your labors, than yeah, that makes me lazy. you are a perfect example of why everyone in every other industrialized nation in the world considers Americans to be stupid. EDUCATE YOURSELF YOU IGNORANT, CONSERVATIVE, MORON. And stop insulting those of us whove protected your rights!

wjp0023 06/24/2010 2:14pm

Dear Ronallist?,

I am a blue collar worker and have worked all of my life. Last December I was laid off from my job, which I held for twelve years. You obviously have no brain cells. There are hard working people who have paid into the system for many,many years and just need some more help to get by. Seven applicants to one position.

• Halelouya 06/16/2010 8:21am

Mr. Brown, I am a republican and I support the republicans, but soon I will not have a voice to vote, I will be in the streets.Please do something we need jobs we don’t like to collect because the when we work we can’t earn enough to pay the rising cost of living, that is why we are not happy collecting but we need some type of income to survive. Please wake up and feel our pain we cannot sleep at night thinking about what we can do. I beg you Mr. Brown do something.

• Spam Comment

• AnnaSchaefer 06/20/2010 11:31pm

You and the rest of the Republicans are so transparent! President Obama, as well as us Americans, know what you are doing. Stalling and not voting on what the people want and need in this country. Do the job you were elected to do, and start voting! Your tactics in stalling is only going to back fire on you all. Show our President some respect. How you treat him, is a reflection on how you treat us Americans. We may have been fooled in the past, but not anymore! We The People have spoken by electing President Obama into office. We need change and we need it now! And quit blaming President Obama for the disaster in the Gulf. Enough is enough!

• Revolution 06/28/2010 7:06pm

You are a disgrace to your country and should be embarrassed to have the UNITED STATES in front of your title.4th of July is upon us-it reminds us of history and how the people can come together to make a difference.I hope you and your family meet the same outcome as the 15,000,000+ unemployed.You turned your back on the Citizens by playing games and stupid antics.Assistance needs to be offered to ease the minds of the families and allow continued dignity no matter the cost. You spend OUR money like water and the American people MUST and SHOULD be priority one!
    “As good government is an empire of laws, how shall your laws be made? In a large society,inhabiting an extensive country,it is impossible that the whole should assemble to make laws. The first necessary step, then,is to depute power from the many to a few of the most wise and good.”
    John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776
    Obviously we dont have the few wise and good in the senate-but we have the power to change that.

• chbg1921 06/28/2010 9:34pm

I am asking to please get something done about the unemployment extension. I just ran out of benefits today…I have worked non-stop until 2008 when my shop closed. This is ridiculous that I have to sit down and figure out how I am going to feed my son. I have a degree and the skills to aquire a job, the only problem is there aren’t any jobs. Come on now, please tell me how I am going to pay to keep a roof over my child’s head and feed him? Can you answer that? Oh I forgot you already showed your concern for the american people with your NAY vote.

• pelmof 06/29/2010 4:55am

Dear Senator Brown,

sharibear 07/07/2010 5:31pm
  • isayno10 07/12/2010 3:50pm

Shame on you Scott Brown. Turn your back on “your” beliefs for political reasons, what happened to being the people’s senator?

39.2%